Web Editor/Writer/Savvy in Social Media
- Full Time
WomenWorking.com is one of the premier sites for career women. The mission of our company is to empower women and girls. We are looking for a full time writer/editor/marketer. Our social media is off the charts. We have over 17,000,000 followers on Facebook as well as a thriving Instagram, Twitter and LinkedIn community.
The position involves:
- Managing all day-to-day scheduling of content for website and social media. Recruiting, hiring and managing interns.
- Conceiving, writing and assigning articles to interns/contributors.
- Copy-editing all content for grammar and style.
- Monitoring content trends and analyzing page/social metrics daily.
- Brainstorming ways to expand social media reach and increase overall engagement.
- Building monthly newsletters as well as other marketing campaigns.
- Assisting with short video production
- Must be able to work on-site in New York City.
- Great writing and marketing skills.
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Powerpoint), and Google Apps (Drive, Docs, Sheets)
- Knowledge of social media channels and Wordpress, SEO and Photoshop skills a plus.
- Experience with branded content and partnerships a huge plus.
Perks: Great mentorship and opportunity to develop your marketing skills. Excellent opportunity to learn all facets of the business. Direct feedback/critique from the founder, an Emmy award-winning television host/author. Small company with a pleasant office environment in Gramercy, NYC
- Send your resume
- Thoughtful cover letter addressed to Helene Lerner
- Three references of supervisors
- One writing sample in a word document - preferably a bulleted style, non-fiction article.
No freelancers please.
Apply for Web Editor/Writer/Savvy in Social Media
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly