Associate Campaign Manager
- Full Time
SourceMedia is looking for an Associate Campaign Manager to join our Digital Account Services Team focused on supporting our diverse client base and agency partners. The role is an integral member of the digital team, working with sales and clients on all elements of campaign activation & delivery.
This role requires someone who understands all aspects of managing various digital activations and also has exceptional client service skills. The Associate Campaign Manager should have a general understanding of how to manage various campaigns including flighting & targeting parameters, pacing and 3rd party ad servers. The role is focused on client relationship building, retention, and overall satisfaction.
The ideal candidate is a highly organized, detail oriented, a self-starter, can operate well under tight deadlines, and is committed to delivering quality service on tight schedules. Excellent communication skills are essential. The candidate should be a team player who enjoys and is proactive in solving problems.
- Main point of contact for 3-5 brands under the SourceMedia Portfolio
- Proactively manage active campaigns delivering on and off-portfolio against specific KPI goals
- Traffic campaign materials and continuously analyze all reporting, provide optimizations and monitor delivery and performance against goals during flight
- Effectively manage overall delivery of various flights for performance, potential issues, and pre-empt issues with recommendations
- Collaborate with sales reps and internal departments in client/agency communication and oversee all aspects of campaign execution
- Directly communicate with clients/agency partners on both active and future flights
- Support sales team in day-to-day digital activities including client requests, account management, reporting/analysis and acquiring creative assets
- Communicate ad specs and deadlines to clients/agency partners; make certain all creative assets and third party tracking tags are received to spec and working properly
- Work closely with planning team on inventory projections & actualize flight delivery against KPI goals
- Actualize delivery for monthly billing and reporting
- Bachelor’s degree
- 2 years of deep client management experience
- 1-2 years of digital campaign management experience -- preferably with a publisher, agency or ad network
- Customer service oriented and proactive attitude, willing to learn
- Familiarity with ad serving technologies & platforms, especially AdManager 360 & Salesforce
- Strong written, verbal, presentation, and people skills
- Demonstrated organizational skills, inquisitive, and attention to detail
- Ability to meet tight deadlines, to be a problem solver and to juggle numerous projects simultaneously
We offer a competitive compensation and benefits package. Our extensive offerings include medical, dental, and vision coverage; disability and life insurance; paid time off; a 401(k) plan; a pre-tax transportation payment program; and subsidized health club membership.
For consideration, please send your cover letter, resume, and salary requirements.
SourceMedia complies with all federal, state, and local laws that prohibit discrimination because of age, race, color, religion, creed, sex, national origin, ancestry, physical or mental disability, medical condition, predisposing genetic characteristics, marital status, veteran status, sexual orientation, arrest records, unemployment status or any other protected category.