Part Time Radio Brand Ambassador
- Full Time
Event Team Members main responsibility is to ensure a positive station image and interact with listeners and clients creating a positive experience.
Essential Duties And Responsibilities:
• Responsible for set up of broadcast tent or gazebo and booth. Tent or gazebo and booth must be set up on a priority basis so engineering/crew may set up broadcast equipment. This will also include the drawing box and table and prize wheel as directed.
• Responsible for set up of inflatable balloon(s). Caution and care must be used when inflating and deflating.
• Responsible for displaying station banners in a prominent position.
• All remote equipment must be set up one half hour prior to remote start time.
• Responsible for tearing down and packing away broadcast booth, drawing box, tent or gazebo, prize wheel, inflatable and banners.
• Responsible for registration slips to be brought back to station along with prize, if winner was not present. All slips must be put in envelope and label with location and date and given to Promotions Director.
Responsible for keeping all station vehicles organized. All equipment must be packed away as instructed.
• Dress code during winter months will be polo shirts or sweat shirts with station logo, blue jeans, ropers or tennis shoes. During summer months t-shirts or polo shirts, blue jean shorts (just above the knee -- no short shorts) and tennis shoes. Open-toe shoes are not permitted.
• Miscellaneous duties upon request.Qualifications: Minimum Qualifications for Consideration:
• Promosuite knowledge helpful. • Good typing skills. • Excellent communication skills. • Good interpersonal skills. • Must be 18 years of age or older. • Must have a valid drivers license with a clear driving record. • Capable of driving station vehicles. (May include pulling a trailer.)
Experience and Education:
• High School diploma or certificate of completion.
Necessary Language Skills:
• Able to communicate in English.
• While performing the duties of this job, the employee is occasionally required to stand; walk; sit; use hands to handle, or feel objects; reach with hands and arms; climb stairs; balance; stoop; kneel; or crouch. The employee must occasionally lift/or move up to 40 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by the job include close vision, distance vision, and the ability to adjust focus.
• Reliable mode of transportation (public transportation is not suitable.) • Occasional night and weekend work is required.
About Cox Media Group
Cox Media Group is an integrated broadcasting, publishing and digital media company. The company’s operations currently include broadcast television stations, radio stations, daily newspapers, and digital sites. Additionally, CMG operates the National Advertising Platform businesses of CoxReps - the country’s biggest television rep firm - Gamut, and Videa. The company also offers a full suite of local and regional advertising services through its Local Solutions and Ideabar businesses. CMG currently operates in more than 20 media markets and reaches approximately 52 million Americans weekly across all platforms. For more information about Cox Media Group, please check us out online at www.coxmediagroup.com.
Cox is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer - All qualified applicants/employees will receive consideration for employment without regard to that individual’s age, race, color, religion or creed, national origin or ancestry, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, physical or mental disability, veteran status, genetic information, ethnicity, citizenship, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Statement to ALL Third-Party Agencies and Similar Organizations: Cox accepts resumes only from agencies with which we formally engage their services. Please do not forward resumes to our applicant tracking system, Cox employees, Cox hiring manager, or send to any Cox facility. Cox is not responsible for any fees or charges associated with unsolicited resumes.