OVE Sales Executive
- Full Time
- Achieve or exceed monthly sales goals
- Contact Bidder/Seller to ensure that they are aware of an offer and attempt to close the transaction
- Encourage referrals from Sales, Dealer Services and Dealer Concierge for buyers interested in specific inventory. Collaborate with team to identify opportunities for growth
- Analyze data to obtain sales opportunity
- Prioritize work to yield highest transaction volume
- List and Process units sold on OVE and Manheim Express for clients
- Sell Electronic Condition Reports
- Guide dealers on Guarantee First Bid (GFB) and floor pricing
- Work with location marketing team to promote OVE and Manheim Express
- Teach Dealers/Sellers to help them sell vehicles more effectively online. Help Sellers correctly price units to maximize sales
- Become Digital Champion for location
- Generates leads to other channels if needed (Next Gear notification of newly registered dealers to sales, etc.)
- Utilize SalesForce for reporting, lead input and customer performance reviews
- Perform other duties as assigned by management
- High School Diploma or equivalent required; College degree preferred.
- 2 -5 years proven track record in sales and service; automotive, auction, internet sales/service a plus
- Highly motivated with the ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to adapt to and work effectively within a constantly changing environment
- Ability to work independently and self-motivating
- Understand basic vehicle valuation methods
- Excellent people, teamwork, customer service and problem-solving skills=
- Strong written and verbal skills
- Ability to use Internet and MS Office effectively with strong knowledge of Microsoft Excel; use of salesforce.com a plus
- Occasional exposure to outdoor weather conditions as well as noise, dust, and fumes in auction lanes.
About Cox Automotive
Cox Automotive Inc. makes buying, selling and owning cars easier for everyone, while also enabling mobility services. The global company’s 34,000-plus team members and family of brands, including Autotrader®, Clutch Technologies, Dealer.com®, Dealertrack®, Kelley Blue Book®, Manheim®, NextGear Capital®, VinSolutions®, vAuto® and Xtime®, are passionate about helping millions of car shoppers, tens of thousands of auto dealer clients across five continents and many others throughout the automotive industry thrive for generations to come. Cox Automotive is a subsidiary of Cox Enterprises Inc., a privately-owned, Atlanta-based company with revenues exceeding $20 billion. www.coxautoinc.com
Cox is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer - All qualified applicants/employees will receive consideration for employment without regard to that individual’s age, race, color, religion or creed, national origin or ancestry, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, physical or mental disability, veteran status, genetic information, ethnicity, citizenship, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Statement to ALL Third-Party Agencies and Similar Organizations: Cox accepts resumes only from agencies with which we formally engage their services. Please do not forward resumes to our applicant tracking system, Cox employees, Cox hiring manager, or send to any Cox facility. Cox is not responsible for any fees or charges associated with unsolicited resumes.