Location: Universal City, California
Function: Marketing & Communications
Specialty: Branding, Digital Marketing, Social Media
Level: Manager (Supervisor)
Duration: Full Time
Salary Description: competitive
This position will be a driving force in contributing to all editorial content for the network and will conceive and write program launch campaigns, episodic promotion, network image campaigns, psa campaigns and Ad Sales driven added value projects.May include working on off air advertising campaigns, collateral materials and a variety of special projects.
We are looking for a Copy Manager to work in the On and Off Air Promotion Departments who possesses an impressive set of creative chops, a great sense of humor, a killer work ethic and a great passion for the category.
• Bachelors Degree
• Minimum 5 years of work experience copy writing
• Minimum 5 years of experience working in the entertainment industry, ideally at a network or studio
• Interested candidates must submit a resume/CV online to be considered
• Must be willing to work in Universal City, CA
• Must have work authorization to work in the United States
• Must be covered by Solutions, NBCU’s Alternative Dispute Resolution Program
• Flexibility and an ability to work in a fast-paced, deadline-driven environment
• Highly developed communication skills — both verbal and written
• An ability to work with others, in-person or via telecommunication, and generate ideas and tasks
At NBCUniversal, we believe in the talent of our people. It’s our passion and commitment to excellence that drives NBCU’s vast portfolio of brands to succeed. From broadcast and cable networks, news and sports platforms, to film, world-renowned theme parks and a diverse suite of digital properties, we take pride in all that we do and all that we represent. It’s what makes us uniquely NBCU. Here you can create the extraordinary. Join us.
NBCUniversal’s policy is to provide equal employment opportunities to all applicants and employees without regard to race, color, religion, creed, gender, gender identity or expression, age, national origin or ancestry, citizenship, disability, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, veteran status, membership in the uniformed services, genetic information, or any other basis protected by applicable law. NBCUniversal will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with relevant legal requirements, including the City of Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative For Hiring Ordinance, where applicable.