Digital Audience Manager
- Full Time
Position: Digital Audience Manager
Status: Full Time
Estimated Duration: Full Time
Starts: Interviewing Now
Rate: Around $80,000; depending on experience
We have an exciting Full Time opportunity for a Digital Audience Manager to join a rapidly growing team with our client in the healthcare space.
This is an ideal opportunity for a Digital Audience Manager that has worked with data to inform digital marketing strategies & target the right content to the right audience.
The Digital Audience Manager will be responsible for:
- Utilizing tools to analyze data & interpret it in support of multi-channel campaigns to build brand equity & and foster online relationships
- Deep understanding of CRM database analysis, website analytics, behavioral, & demographic data
- Leveraging data & insights to develop audience segmentation, targeting, & tagging
- Analyzing campaign & content marketing to ensure relevant messaging strategies for intended audiences
- Working with other teams to ensure consistency of audience strategy
- Leveraging Google Analytics 360, Facebook Business Manager, Twitter Analytics, CRM, DMP and other digital media tools to develop audience personas & behaviors
- Understanding client strategies and bringing insights to the table of how to reach them on the proper channel, and what content to deliver
- Developing consistent strategies for reaching the targeted segment across paid media, social, connect TV, and others as identified
Tell us why you're the perfect today!
If you feel you are qualified for this position please send your resume (and samples if applicable) to:
View additional job opportunities at www.creativecircle.com
Creative Circle is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. Creative Circle will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable law. If you need a reasonable accommodation in the application process, please contact your Recruiter (the person you'll be interviewing with) or a member of our Human Resources team to make arrangements.