Advertising Product Manager
- Full Time
Have you ever wanted to build an Ad Serving platform from scratch?
GoNoodle is looking for an Advertising Product Manager to play a critical role in driving and managing projects related to the successful rollout of ad products and capabilities. This is a highly cross-functional role that combines aspects of ad operations, program management, product management, and technical systems management.
As part of our mission-driven team, you’ll be making a difference in the lives of millions of kids who engage with GoNoodle’s movement and mindfulness content both in the classroom and at home. Kids who engage with GoNoodle content experience health benefits, improved academic performance, fewer behavioral issues and a stronger sense of community in the classroom. We help kids be the best versions of themselves.
As GoNoodle's Advertising Product Manager, you will:
- Support our team with projects, sponsorship developments, and ad product lifecycle management
- Create impactful and compliant new ad products through analysis the industry, our customers, and the market
- Act as the technical implementation lead for new ad projects, and define and communicate development scope, schedules, milestones, and deadlines in a cross-functional environment
- Document ad product specifications and functional requirements for developers
- Use strong analytical, problem solving and creative thinking skills to build processes, solutions, and support to Client Services, Marketing, and Sales
- Manage technical relationship and integrations with ad tech partners that service the GoNoodle ad ecosystem
- Monitor the effectiveness of your products and report to the executive team
- Act as internal technical POC for diagnosing and troubleshooting ad bugs or serving issues reported by Product, Engineering, Ops, Support, and Media teams
- Collaborate with a cross-functional team of product managers, software engineers, data scientists and business operations to ensure we deliver on the business’ goals
- Foster a culture that is proactive in optimizing delivery and mitigating risks
- Establish best practices for streamlined ad delivery, ad trafficking and ad fulfillment
- Coordinate with internal teams to resolve matters impacting ad delivery or performance insights
- Employ best practices to run ad delivery and data platforms
- Manage technical partner and vendor relationships
- Assist with building competency and thorough understanding of GoNoodle’s advertising products, systems, and internal tools
We are excited about you because you...
- Have proven experience managing video, mobile app, and OTT ad products, and past success as a liaison with cross functional stakeholders in Sales, Product, Engineering, and Ad Technology for a digital media company
- Create modern, innovative ad solutions with an understanding of business impact for external teams
- Are able to distill complicated ad tech issues into meaningful, actionable components
- Are familiar with the requirements for enabling COPPA and GDPR-compliant ad products within ad serving systems, order management solutions, and rich media creative systems, and enjoy the creativity required to create ad revenue streams in the highly regulated kids ecosystem
- Have an eye for efficiency, scale and automation, and always question how we can make things better, faster, easier.
- Are able to work autonomously, but thrive on collaboration
- Have excellent prioritization skills (a must!)
Strong candidates will bring the following experience and skill sets:
- 4+ years of experience in online media & ad operations with a premium publisher using industry-standard ad serving vendors
- Understanding of ad tech landscape and best practices around ad tech architecture
- Have abundance of first and third party ad serving technology knowledge on platforms such as Google Ad Manager (DFP)
- Comfortable doing technical troubleshooting of ad serving errors, reporting discrepancies, etc.
- Experience with data management platforms (DMPs) a plus
- Experience with testing new ad product solutions and managing new ad technology platform integrations or migrations
- Familiarity with JS, CSS, HTML - Computer Science or technical degree, a plus
- Proactive staying on top of ad tech industry trends and have the perseverance to move positive change forward
- Comfortable communicating technical matters to technical and non-technical audiences
- Working knowledge of ad technologies including video hosting platforms and ad servers, rich media ad servers (Sizmek, Innovid, Brightline), SDK implementation, VAST and VPAID 2.0, comScore VCE, MOAT, IAS and more