Senior Director of Enterprise Information Services Sales
- Full Time
Cox Automotive has identified segments of under-serviced clients and this role will aim to proactively build relationships and ultimately sell Cox Automotive’s services to these companies. The role will leverage Cox Automotive’s leading brand as well as the Marketing assets from a long established leader in the Automotive industry
The position will have responsibility across the U.S. and will work in conjunction with account management leaders that currently service a strong group of existing clients after sales are negotiated.
- Lead net new pursuits for Information Services products/solutions, specifically focused on Cox Automotive’s valuations products.
- Quickly develop a funnel of opportunities and over time a book of business for Cox Automotive’s Information Services solutions.
- Create specific sales plans for target accounts and then develop new relationships or leverage existing relationships from prior work experiences to educate prospective clients on the value of Cox Automotive’s Information Services solutions and close new deals.
- Represent Cox Automotive Information Services at national trade shows such as the National Automobile Dealer’s Association annual event or American Financial Services Association annual conference.
- As new deals are closed, work with existing teams to transition clients to them for on-going account management, allowing time to continually focus on additional net new sales.
- Leverage technology and/or Information Services sales expertise to represent the value of Cox Automotive’s strategic assets. Use familiarity with data delivery platforms, client data ingestion capabilities and data pricing methodologies and to creatively develop approaches that best meet client’s use cases and to structure deals that are advantageous for Cox Automotive.
- Develop knowledge of key competitive Information Services solutions available in the marketplace and demonstrate an ability to successfully position Cox Automotive’s solutions relative to these competitors.
- Collaborate as appropriate with other members of Enterprise Sales who are also focused on selling other products and services to the largest national target accounts of Cox Automotive.
- BA or BS Degree required.
- 12+ years of increasing and relevant experience in business to business sales
- Academic background in business, finance, computer science, mathematics, engineering, or related field; advanced degree preferred
- Demonstrated successful sales experience including significant net new proactive development of strategic clients and new revenue streams.
- Demonstrated comfort selling technical solutions such as other Information Services products or technology solutions sold in a subscription service model
- Strong interpersonal and negotiation skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication abilities
- This is a field-based role with minimum of 50% travel.
About Cox Automotive
Cox Automotive Inc. makes buying, selling and owning cars easier for everyone, while also enabling mobility services. The global company’s 34,000-plus team members and family of brands, including Autotrader®, Clutch Technologies, Dealer.com®, Dealertrack®, Kelley Blue Book®, Manheim®, NextGear Capital®, VinSolutions®, vAuto® and Xtime®, are passionate about helping millions of car shoppers, tens of thousands of auto dealer clients across five continents and many others throughout the automotive industry thrive for generations to come. Cox Automotive is a subsidiary of Cox Enterprises Inc., a privately-owned, Atlanta-based company with revenues exceeding $20 billion. www.coxautoinc.com
Cox is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer - All qualified applicants/employees will receive consideration for employment without regard to that individual’s age, race, color, religion or creed, national origin or ancestry, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, physical or mental disability, veteran status, genetic information, ethnicity, citizenship, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Statement to ALL Third-Party Agencies and Similar Organizations: Cox accepts resumes only from agencies with which we formally engage their services. Please do not forward resumes to our applicant tracking system, Cox employees, Cox hiring manager, or send to any Cox facility. Cox is not responsible for any fees or charges associated with unsolicited resumes.