TRA Operations Coordinator
- Full Time
This position is responsible for controlling inventory of TRA units, supporting operations, setting the sale for TRA vehicles, and performing general operations support for TRA business.
- Manage relationships with accounts, maintaining effective communications and ensuring customer requirements are met.
- Respond to customer inquiries relating to vehicles. Provide quality service and assist in resolving problems.
- Perform light mechanical work on TRA vehicles as needed.
- Control inventory of TRA vehicles, organize and maintain the vehicles by ensuring they have been scanned regularly.
- Verify that the proper stickers are placed in the proper location and vehicle marking is correct.
- Ensure that sale vehicles are properly received and scanned, and correctly moved to the next staging area. Set sales for TRA vehicles including numbering and sticker.
- Make sure that any vehicles flagged for work are moved in a timely manner. Assist in vehicle movement as necessary to ensure a smooth operational process.
- Communicate with various departments to ensure proper vehicle movement is made (i.e., sale ready or recon ready).
- Conduct sale line audits, make corrections, and provide feedback to leadership.
- Perform vehicle/lot turn processes in the AS400 or via portable terminal (PT).
- Obtain and utilize thorough understanding of vehicle check-in process, work order process flow, routing label, and overall lot layouts.
- Visibly demonstrate safety commitment by following all safety and health procedures and modeling the behaviors related to such. Actively participate in support of all safety activities aligned with Safety Excellence.
- Perform other duties as assigned by management.
- High School Diploma or equivalent required.
- Previous experience in salvage operations, vehicle reconditioning, general auto body knowledge, etc. preferred.
- Valid driver’s license and safe driving record required.
- Ability to drive vehicles with standard and automatic transmission.
- Effective communication and organization skills required.
- Basic computer skills and the ability to utilize a portable terminal, brick, etc. preferred.
- Commitment to providing excellent customer service essential.
About Cox Automotive
Cox Automotive Inc. makes buying, selling and owning cars easier for everyone, while also enabling mobility services. The global company’s 34,000-plus team members and family of brands, including Autotrader®, Clutch Technologies, Dealer.com®, Dealertrack®, Kelley Blue Book®, Manheim®, NextGear Capital®, VinSolutions®, vAuto® and Xtime®, are passionate about helping millions of car shoppers, tens of thousands of auto dealer clients across five continents and many others throughout the automotive industry thrive for generations to come. Cox Automotive is a subsidiary of Cox Enterprises Inc., a privately-owned, Atlanta-based company with revenues exceeding $20 billion. www.coxautoinc.com
Cox is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer - All qualified applicants/employees will receive consideration for employment without regard to that individual’s age, race, color, religion or creed, national origin or ancestry, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, physical or mental disability, veteran status, genetic information, ethnicity, citizenship, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Statement to ALL Third-Party Agencies and Similar Organizations: Cox accepts resumes only from agencies with which we formally engage their services. Please do not forward resumes to our applicant tracking system, Cox employees, Cox hiring manager, or send to any Cox facility. Cox is not responsible for any fees or charges associated with unsolicited resumes.