Demand Generation Manager
- Full Time
About the Role
FiscalNote is looking for an experienced Demand Generation Manager to join our growing Marketing team. The ideal candidate is proactive and creative in developing, executing, monitoring and measuring campaign ideas that are consistent with our overall marketing plan. You will play a critical role in setting campaign strategy reporting to the Senior Manager of Demand Generation and maintaining close working relationships with other members of the marketing team.
- Build and execute multi-channel, integrated campaigns using tactics and channels including email, social, SEO/PPC, webinars, blogs, etc.
- Deliver creative, compelling, and high-performing campaign strategy that generates leads, pipeline, and revenue
- Measure campaign performance, report on metrics and optimize projects
- Collaborate with Product Marketing, Content, and Event teams to generate an integrated approach to our marketing strategy
- Work closely with Marketing Operations to establish consistent procedures and best practices
- Generate marketing content as needed
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent work experience
- 5 years in marketing, communications, or related experience
- Strong interpersonal skills to develop relationships across the Marketing Team
- Experience with marketing tools, including Salesforce, Google Analytics & Optimizely (required) as well as Marketo (preferred)
- Proven project management skills and the ability to manage multiple deadlines
- Excellent analytical skills to assess performance drivers and interpret results
- Creativity as illustrated by previous marketing and campaign work
- Ability to evaluate creative assets and writing for cohesiveness
FiscalNote is the leading Issues Management platform. Our mission is to build the world’s most powerful platform for analyzing government risk and opportunity. For organizations facing government impact, FiscalNote is the platform for professionals to plan and execute their organization’s government risk strategy. Organizations rely on FiscalNote because of its accurate and relevant information, cutting-edge analytics, and ease of use. Our fierce curiosity and insatiable urge for the next challenge pours into our company culture.
FiscalNote offers competitive salaries, equity packages, and retirement accounts to ensure we’re all FN owners. We work hard, so we want you to play hard; our open vacation policy and vacation expense contribution help us ensure you’re getting the R&R you need. We offer comprehensive health, vision, and dental insurance options supplemented by a flexible spending account (FSA). We have a slew of other benefits which you can check out at careers.FiscalNote.com.
FiscalNote values diversity. We are committed to equal opportunities and creating an inclusive environment for all our employees. We welcome applicants regardless of ethnic origin, national origin, gender, race, religious beliefs, disability, sexual orientation or age. FiscalNote is an EEOC employer.
FiscalNote uses E-Verify to confirm the employment eligibility of all new employees. To learn more about E-Verify, including your rights and responsibilities, please visit www.DHS.gov/E-Verify.