Full-time, Account Coordinator - East Bay
- Full Time
Position: Full-time, Account Coordinator - East Bay
Location: East Bay
Status: Full Time
Estimated Duration: Direct Hire
Starts: Interviewing Now!
Rate: up to $60k annually
Our agency client seeks an Account Coordinator to join their team onsite in Pleasanton in this direct hire, full-time opportunity!
This position is the "go to" position and handles the day to day responsibilities such as coordinating project requests, ensuring project request completeness, job trafficking, proofreading and many other account tasks relating to the execution of our clients' projects, which mainly focuses on print retail marketing.
The Account Coordinator will be responsible for the following:
- Serve as a critical liaison between Account, Creative, Production and Photography Departments.
- Process all projects and job orders to the proper channel, Project Managers, Creative or Production.
- Troubleshoot systems, procedures, and work flow to ensure deadlines are met.
- Make recommendations to increase the effectiveness of current systems and work flow.
The ideal Account Coordinator should possess the following:
- 1-2 years previous account management experience
- Experience in the print and/or the creative industry
- Exceptional organizational skills and the ability to manage and prioritize multiple projects simultaneously
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office, SmartSheet, Basecamp, Workamajig, Keynote
If you feel you are qualified for this position please send your resume (and samples if applicable) to:
View additional job opportunities at www.creativecircle.com
Creative Circle is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. Creative Circle will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable law. If you need a reasonable accommodation in the application process, please contact your Recruiter (the person you'll be interviewing with) or a member of our Human Resources team to make arrangements.