- Full Time
Position: SEM Specialist
Location: Port Chester, NY
Position Reports to: Vice President, Digital Marketing
ABOUT THE SHADE STORE®
With over 70 years as a family owned business, we pride ourselves on delivering a world class customer experience and product. We have revolutionized the custom window treatment industry by simplifying and stylizing a traditionally complicated and expensive purchase. We are growing quickly and expanding aggressively: 70+ showrooms and growing across the country, a state of the art e-commerce website and a beautiful yearly design inspiration book. But with all this exciting growth, our core values and principles have not changed. We still handcraft every product right here in the USA and we still treat each and every customer with the greatest appreciation and professionalism. These are our guiding principles and the backbone of our company – they will always remain true.
WHY WORK AT THE SHADE STORE®
We set out to create a company culture that is enjoyable, rewarding, and where there is continuous upward mobility and growth opportunity. If you work hard, give the company your all, use good judgment, and have a positive attitude – then the sky is the limit. In return, there are numerous perks and benefits including:
- Full time highly competitive base salary
- Medical Benefits
- 401k Available and we match up to 4% of your contributions
- $100k Life Insurance & Short Term Disability Coverage provided at no charge
- Partake in many charities and local events
- And many more….
THE POSITION: SEM Specialist
The Shade Store is seeking an experienced and results-driven SEM Specialist to join our world-class marketing team in Port Chester, NY. This role will report to the VP of Digital Marketing and be jointly responsible for the continued evolvement of our digital marketing strategies. Primary job functions are as follows:
- Collaborate in the development and execution of The Shade Store’s digital marketing program
- The primary digital marketing disciplines under your daily management will include: Paid Search (50%), Paid Social (20%), Content Production (10%), Display (10%) and Affiliates (10%)
- Rigorously track and report on all program KPIs to ensure profitability goals are being met / surpassed
- Present regular analysis of channel performance to larger team
- Work alongside partner agencies to develop and execute new campaign strategies
- Develop new website content through CMS management
- Coordinate the production of creative assets; manage communication between internal creative department and external agency partners as needed to maintain brand guidelines across platforms
- Collaborate with VP of Digital Marketing on new strategies to explore
- Stay abreast of digital marketing trends and industry updates; Identify and propose new opportunities appropriate for the brand
WHAT WE ARE LOOKING FOR:
- 2+ years of proven experience and demonstrated success in a digital marketing / digital analytics role
- Working knowledge of Google Ads & Bing Ads is required
- Working knowledge of Facebook/Instagram Ads Manager & Pinterest Ads is required
- Working knowledge of Google Analytics is required
- Working knowledge of Excel, including VLOOKUPS & pivot tables is required
- Working knowledge of Wordpress is preferred
- Ability to work independently with remote team members
- Strong troubleshooting and analytical abilities
- Impeccable written and verbal communication skills
- Keen attention to detail and outstanding organizational skills
- Bachelor's degree in business, marketing, finance, economics, statistics, or related field
- Passion and aptitude for home décor, interior design and luxury retail is preferred
If you are looking to be part of a growing family of enthusiastic and hard-working individuals, we would love to hear from you!
ABOUT US: Visit our website at https://www.theshadestore.com/corporate-info/careers to learn more about The Shade Store and our career opportunities.
The Shade Store provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.