- Full Time
Gamut, a subsidiary of Cox Media Group, is a solutions-based digital advertising organization focused on connecting brands to their most relevant consumers and communities, across all platforms. Gamut and its best-in-class OTT product, Gamut TOTAL, empower advertisers through guaranteed premium inventory, advanced fraud-free options and maximized campaign performance. Founded on a century of success laid down by our parent company Cox Enterprises, Gamut delivers effective advertising campaigns that combine over 20 years of experience in the digital space with data, insights and quality inventory. For more information on Gamut, please visit: https://gamut.media/.
• Proactively prospect, qualify, grow, and maintain New York account list
• Drive advertising revenue through direct sales (prospecting, closing new business and managing renewals) within account list
• Meet and exceed a quarterly sales quota by selling OTT, Video, and digital based solutions.
• Position Gamut to key agency media directors/media supervisors and internet marketing directors/managers
• Build strategic agency and client-side relationships to secure revenue growth and build credibility in the marketplace
• Identify, understand and communicate trends within client markets and industries
• Ability to listen well to client needs and develop advertising programs that exceed their expectations
• Think creatively, sell strategically, multitask and communicate efficiently both internally and externally
• Ability to manage sales pipeline, utilize salesforce.com and project sales on a monthly, quarterly and annual basisQualifications:• BS/BA degree required
• 3-5 years of experience selling TV, Video or Digital media
• Must have a strong background in prospecting and closing new business
• Must have a deep understanding of the online space and solution selling
• Have sold at a partner with multiple product portfolio, additional experience working in OTT, display, and video a plus
• Experience selling OTT and understanding of OTT landscape preferred
• Experience selling at the regional and local level is a plus
• Outstanding verbal and written communication skills
About Cox Media Group
Cox Media Group is an integrated broadcasting, publishing and digital media company. The company’s operations currently include broadcast television stations, radio stations, daily newspapers, and digital sites. Additionally, CMG operates the National Advertising Platform businesses of CoxReps - the country’s biggest television rep firm - Gamut, and Videa. The company also offers a full suite of local and regional advertising services through its Local Solutions and Ideabar businesses. CMG currently operates in more than 20 media markets and reaches approximately 52 million Americans weekly across all platforms. For more information about Cox Media Group, please check us out online at www.coxmediagroup.com.
Cox is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer - All qualified applicants/employees will receive consideration for employment without regard to that individual’s age, race, color, religion or creed, national origin or ancestry, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, physical or mental disability, veteran status, genetic information, ethnicity, citizenship, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Statement to ALL Third-Party Agencies and Similar Organizations: Cox accepts resumes only from agencies with which we formally engage their services. Please do not forward resumes to our applicant tracking system, Cox employees, Cox hiring manager, or send to any Cox facility. Cox is not responsible for any fees or charges associated with unsolicited resumes.