Midlevel UX Designer
- Full Time
Position: Midlevel UX Designer
Status: Freelance/ possible Full Time
Estimated Duration: 8 Months
Starts: Sept. 12th, 2019
Rate: Around $40/hr, Depending on Experience
Our Global Financial client is looking for a UX Designer to join their team on a long-term freelance assignment in Columbus!
The UX Designer will be responsible for all stages of UX design for internal corporate initiatives and should have end-to-end experience with product design.
The ideal UX Designer candidate will:
- Be able to create user personas and wireframes
- Have knowledge of user-centered design principles
- Be able to develop low and high fidelity prototypes in relevant tools not limited to Balsamiq, Sketch, and Adobe CC programs
- Conduct research, usability tests, and validations
- Be able to work in a collaborative atmosphere through iterative design and development processes
This opportunity comes with great additional perks including work from home days, fun and creative team culture, and work/life balance! Apply Today.
If you feel you are qualified for this position please send your resume (and samples if applicable) to:
View additional job opportunities at www.creativecircle.com
Creative Circle is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. Creative Circle will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable law. If you need a reasonable accommodation in the application process, please contact your Recruiter (the person you'll be interviewing with) or a member of our Human Resources team to make arrangements.