- Full Time
Position: Graphic Designer
Location: Central Phoenix
Estimated Duration: Open ended
Rate: up to $32; DOE
Our client in Phoenix is looking for a Graphic Designer to join their creative team!
This role is expected to start at 40 hours per week, if all goes well it could be up to 9+ months (must be flexible).
What you will be doing as a Graphic Designer:
- Working on both digital and print designs
- Creating designs for new campaigns that will be running throughout the valley
- Using templates to design flyers, posters, OOH designs, website and social media platforms
- Assisting creative team with new concepts for campaigns
- Helping with all branding work and new ways to market the brand via marketing collateral
- Working on various assigned collateral
- Adhering to brand standards
What you need to know as a Graphic Designer:
- 5+ years as a Graphic Designer
- Skilled in Photoshop, InDesign, Illustrator
- Light understanding of HTML/CSS
- Comfortable working on a website
- Experience in Microsoft Suite, particularly Word and Excel
If you feel you are qualified for this position please send your resume (and samples if applicable) to:
View additional job opportunities at www.creativecircle.com
Creative Circle is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. Creative Circle will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable law. If you need a reasonable accommodation in the application process, please contact your Recruiter (the person you'll be interviewing with) or a member of our Human Resources team to make arrangements.