- Full Time
Location: South Bay
Status: Freelance (40 hours a week)
Estimated Duration: 8 months
Starts: Within a Couple Weeks
Rate: Up to $37.50/hr
One of the HOTTEST companies in the Bay Area is seeking a Editor to assist their team.
-You'll edit writing to be clear, direct, friendly, persuasive, concise, simple, and practical-becoming expertly familiar with style guides and processes.
-You'll edit for email, web, print, and mobile for product launches and learning initiatives.
- You'll work with business teams, program managers, instructional designers, communications writers, and graphic designers to apply consistent standards and elevate the quality of the writing.
- You'll be a stickler for details while never losing sight of the big picture of what the content and the organization are trying to achieve.
- You'll work with other editors and cross-functional teams to create and evolve style guides, internal job aids, and internal training.
- At least 8 years of experience in a full-time editing role
- Expertise in Associated Press or Chicago style (grammar, spelling, syntax, diction, and punctuation)
- Proven ability to articulate editing recommendations and collaborate daily with writers
- Exceptional attention to detail
- Bachelor's degree in English, journalism, or related field
This Editor role is an onsite freelance opportunity 40 hours per week in Cupertino - accessible via company shuttle.
If you feel you are qualified for this position please send your resume (and samples if applicable) to:
View additional job opportunities at www.creativecircle.com
Creative Circle is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. Creative Circle will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable law. If you need a reasonable accommodation in the application process, please contact your Recruiter (the person you'll be interviewing with) or a member of our Human Resources team to make arrangements.