Content Marketing Manager (B2B/Tech)
- Full Time
Position: Content Marketing Manager (B2B/Tech)
Location: South Bay
Status: Freelance to Full Time
Estimated Duration: Open ended
Starts: Interviewing Now!
Rate: Up to $170,000 DOE
Our cloud technology client seeks a freelance to full-time Content Marketing Manager to join their team 40 hrs/week in Los Gatos!
The Content Marketing Manager will be responsible for the following:
- Own, refine and execute big data marketing strategy, creating brand strategy across web, social media, webinars, partner and digital programs.
- Define product and solutions positioning and messaging.
- Build brand awareness & establish thought leadership in the market place including end-users, partners, media, and analysts.
- Partner with the rest of the marketing and product team, working closely with sales, marketing, and technology executives.
The ideal Content Marketing Manager should possess the following:
- Thorough technical marketing background - must have worked in big data, cloud technologies/product industries and understand players, trends, customers and more.
- Creative approaches to convey product messaging in the most effective and engaging way.
- Prior background in self-creating and working closely with team-mates, other internal stakeholders, and third parties to create presentations, graphics, collaterals, web content, and other artifacts.
If you feel you are qualified for this position please send your resume (and samples if applicable) to:
View additional job opportunities at www.creativecircle.com
Creative Circle is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. Creative Circle will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable law. If you need a reasonable accommodation in the application process, please contact your Recruiter (the person you'll be interviewing with) or a member of our Human Resources team to make arrangements.