- Full Time
Position: Video Producer
Location: McLean/Vienna, VA
Status: Freelance/ possible Full Time
Estimated Duration: Freelance/Possible Full Time
Rate: Up to $40/HR DOE
Our finance client in McLean, VA is looking for a talented Video Producer to join their team.
This role is onsite, 40 hours/week, with the possibility to convert to full-time.
As part of an in-house creative team, this Video Producer will work on a wide range of studio and field-based video projects, from 10-second ads for Instagram to 5-minute videos.
The ideal Video Producer is experienced in all facets of video creation including digital production, content production and post production, and art content (video, photography, design, illustration, animation).
Video Producer Responsibilities will include:
- Oversee the creative process; helping drive projects from creative brief to delivery
- Assist in developing creative concepts
- Source vendors to ensure creative and production are delivered to the best quality and standards
- Manage pre-production, production and post-production; managing vendors and internal partners
Video Producer Qualifications:
- 7+ years of experience in marketing, communications or advertising; at least 4 years as a video producer
- Advanced proficiency in video production, post-production editing, storyboarding, on-site interviewing, lighting and sound
- Experience with design, animation, illustration, or photography preferred
- Strong interest and/or background in content production
- Thorough understanding of Intellectual Property (IP) rights and copyright
- Collaborative mind set; comfortable interfacing with clients and vendors
- Experience formalizing bid specs and bid packages; Actualizing and auditing vendor invoices
- Ability to negotiate the range of usage /licensing rights
If you feel you are qualified for this position please send your resume (and samples if applicable) to:
View additional job opportunities at www.creativecircle.com
Creative Circle is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. Creative Circle will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable law. If you need a reasonable accommodation in the application process, please contact your Recruiter (the person you'll be interviewing with) or a member of our Human Resources team to make arrangements.