Assistant Account Executive
- Full Time
CLC is looking to hire an Assistant Account Executive to join our team! This is a great opportunity for a recent college grad to start their career in PR!
- Administrative support - answer telephones, order supplies, coordinate meeting and travel schedules, etc.
- Monitor and organize media clippings
- Entry-level writing: press releases, media pitches, social media copy, etc.
- Create and update media lists
- Monitor clients’ social media accounts
- Proofread press releases, byline articles, white papers, etc.
- Media and market research
- Assist on special projects as assigned
- Bachelor's degree from an accredited college
- Minimum 1-3 years experience including internships
- Exceptional written and verbal communications skills
- Self-motivated with strong organizational skills and attention to detail
- Ability to meet and perform under tight deadlines
- Interest in financial/real estate services and technology
- Mac knowledge a must
- Social media and graphic design skills a plus
- Must be able to commute to NYC (and be available for in person interview)
Campbell Lewis Communications is an 18 year old integrated communications firm that specializes in strategic marketing, advertising and communications for financial services, B2B and e-commerce clients.