Public Relations Sr. Account Manager (REMOTE POSITION)
- Full Time
Brilliant PR & Marketing Seeks Public Relations Senior Account Manager
A leading agency serving consumer lifestyle brands with an emphasis on family brands, baby, maternity, toys and games, Brilliant PR & Marketing, seeks an experienced Public Relations Sr. Account Manager or VP to help us support our rapid growth! Candidates must have consumer product experience**
We’re looking for a Public Relations VP/Sr. Account Manager with experience in an agency setting and the desire to be a driving force in the growth of our agency. You’ll work within the framework of a supportive 4+ person team that will depend on you to lead the team in the execution of ongoing account tasks, while simultaneously leading clients’ planning, campaigns, strategies, events and activations.
You’ll provide strategic counsel, develop custom PR and marketing programs, manage both short-term deadlines and long-term goals, and oversee tactics ranging from media list creation and pitching to managing surveys, contests, live media/influencer events, reporting and more.
So what’s Brilliant all about? We are a unique PR agency in that our more than 20 team members each work remotely, with pockets of staff centralized in NYC, LA and Scottsdale, AZ, and even more scattered around the country. We give our people the resources and freedom to get their work done without having to sit in a cubicle or stuffy office, but team members are expected to be self-starting, super-motivated individuals who have project and time management down to an art. Although we are remote, team members are expected to be available and online during normal business hours.
- Manage day-to-day operations of client accounts including media/influencer outreach, paid influencer work, strategic campaigns, events, activations, media tours, planning, reporting and more to meet and exceed client expectations
- Work hand-in-hand with our SVP/Strategy Director to develop programs and strategics and support clients’ planning needs
- Use that creative brain to develop strategies that utilize traditional media, influencers, and digital/social media
- Help develop client content, including media materials, online content, blog outreach, media pitches, bylines, and Q&As
- Manage a growing team and mentor junior staff and interns
- Oversee social media content creation, ideation, and management
- Participate in high-level media and influencer outreach
- Participate in new business development efforts
- 6-10 years of PR experience with an emphasis on media relations and consumer products - DO NOT APPLY IF YOU DON’T HAVE CONSUMER PRODUCT EXPERIENCE
- Experience working with influencers, both paid and earned
- EXCEPTIONAL communication skills, both verbal and written
- Strong leadership, talent development, and project management skills
- Uber-organizational skills enabling you to track multiple plans, calendars, budgets, and timelines to the minute and penny
- Experience in planning and implementing incredible events targeting consumers, media and influencers
- Experience managing and training junior staff
- First-hand experience with social media channels including Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, and YouTube
- Familiarity with Outlook, Cision, Google Docs, AirTable, video conferencing and Glip. Experience with Coverage Book, Meltwater/Klear, and video and photo editing software is a BIG plusDid we forget to mention Fabulous Fridays? You get the 1st Friday of every month off!
Sound like a fit?! Apply here!