- Full Time
We are working with an agency seeking a Paid Search + SEO Manager for their full-time team.
The Search Manager will be on the Media Team, primarily focused on Paid Search (about 75-80% of time), in addition to SEO and general Digital Media needs of their clients.
Client campaigns include paid search campaign management, as well as other supporting aspects SEO + SEM, Display Media, and Programmatic campaigns.
The Paid Search + SEO Manager should be able to articulate factors that impact search result, how clients can increase results, and be able to review results. This is a client facing position, so presentation skills are a must!
Ideal candidates will also be knowledgeable how emerging technologies will impact trends.
Search Manager Background:
- 3 years of hands-on holistic search experience
- MUST have experience implementing SEO and PPC campaigns
- Campaign management experience from start to finish - planning, implementation, and analysis
- Client facing / presentation experience
- Agency experience in a HUGE plus
Search Manager / Director Responsibilities:
- Responsible for the management of clients' digital media campaigns which include, SEO, PPC, Programmatic, Social, Email, etc.
- Competitive analysis on client competitors including how they increase search results, quality of content and link analysis
- Ability to analyze site is a must - keywords, how consumers get to site, how long they spend on site, do their actions meet the goal of the site, on-page optimization, etc.
- Provide strategic recommendations on client media campaigns, working hand in hand with account liaisons, development teammates and creatives
- Must have experience with media budgeting
- Understanding of the technical side of search engines is a must and the ability to articulate what is needed to the web development
Please call out relevant certifications / training in digital marketing tool experience in your application! Relevant digital media tools include, but are not limited to Google Search Console, SEMrush, Moz, Screaming Frog, Ahrefs, Majestic, etc.