Sales Contract Management Specialist I
1 day left
- Full Time
Account Coordinator is responsible for partnering with Account Managers in defending revenue
through advertising pre-sales planning, campaign implementation, and performance
measurement. He or she will utilize
internal assets, resources, and capabilities to support the Enterprise Media
Solutions team with day-to-day tactics in order to reach their year-end goal. The Account Coordinator will be trained to partner
with Account Managers in all key daily tactical areas including fulfillment,
campaign evaluation, and billing.
There may be occasional opportunities to attend agency
meetings with supervisor approval.
This is an entry level role into the Client
Work as a team with Sales Partners and Account Managers
on inventory reallocations to alternative placements.
Collaborate with Advertising Operations to reserve and
book inventory and to create insertion orders.
Help clients meet business goals through accurate and
effective campaign implementation.
Enter orders into order management system in a way that
creates efficiencies around reporting, billing reconciliation, and other
Assure the accuracy of entries into order management system
via quality assurance processes.
Produce digital tearsheets / screenshots.
Support the monitoring and optimization of the delivery
of contracted advertising campaigns
Provide valuable and insightful reporting, including campaign
summaries to identify upsell opportunities.
Reconcile billing in collaboration with Account
Managers, Ad Operations, and Finance.
teams to identify new approaches or solutions
feedback on how they can be used to create opportunities.
share best practices and develop skillset.
presentations and collateral material.
presentation skills including correspondence, reports, graphs, charts,
and PowerPoint presentations.
is absent from the office.
with and update Supervisor and Account Managers on project status,
progress, and issues.
nonrecurring and ongoing projects.
duties as needed.
- High School Diploma/GED required
- May require Technical Certification or an Associate Degree in related discipline
- Generally 3 years of experience in related field.
- Digital media, agency and/or automotive industry experience is a plus.
- Understanding of marketing and advertising.
- Advanced working knowledge and experience working with MS PowerPoint, MS Excel required; DART and third party reporting strongly preferred; advanced Excel skills are a plus.
- Proven experience and ability to coordinate and manage several high priority projects and/or campaigns in a deadline-driven environment.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Team-spirited and self-aware for ongoing personal development.
- Takes initiative and is proactive in anticipating the needs of sales partners and clients to retain revenue and exceed customer expectations.
- Problem solver by breaking down internal challenges and providing recommendations for solutions.
- Takes pride in quality of work.
- Tactical skills to balance multiple projects and meet aggressive deadlines.
- Empathetic and open-minded collaborator with peers and partners.
About Cox Automotive
Cox Automotive Inc. makes buying, selling and owning cars easier for everyone, while also enabling mobility services. The global company’s 34,000-plus team members and family of brands, including Autotrader®, Clutch Technologies, Dealer.com®, Dealertrack®, Kelley Blue Book®, Manheim®, NextGear Capital®, VinSolutions®, vAuto® and Xtime®, are passionate about helping millions of car shoppers, tens of thousands of auto dealer clients across five continents and many others throughout the automotive industry thrive for generations to come. Cox Automotive is a subsidiary of Cox Enterprises Inc., a privately-owned, Atlanta-based company with revenues exceeding $20 billion. www.coxautoinc.com
Cox is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer - All qualified applicants/employees will receive consideration for employment without regard to that individual’s age, race, color, religion or creed, national origin or ancestry, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, physical or mental disability, veteran status, genetic information, ethnicity, citizenship, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Statement to ALL Third-Party Agencies and Similar Organizations: Cox accepts resumes only from agencies with which we formally engage their services. Please do not forward resumes to our applicant tracking system, Cox employees, Cox hiring manager, or send to any Cox facility. Cox is not responsible for any fees or charges associated with unsolicited resumes.