The Manager, Product Development is responsible for creating and maintaining product documentation for the NBC Sports digital properties (namely NBCSports.com and Gold) and delivering innovative solutions across all platforms
<ul><li>Elicit and gather product requirements for documentation and planning
<li>Create documentation including PRDs and wireframes for new products
<li>Understand the competitive landscape, and prepare competitive analysis and research
<li>Partner with external agencies to develop new products concepts and designs
<li>Prototype product features across multiple platforms
<li>Manage existing products and features sets ensuring User engagement and business value
<li>Work with technology teams to create functional / tech requirements
<li>Drive the design and review of test cases, process change requests and manage project scope, acceptance, installation and deployment.
<li>Work closely with sales team to deliver on advertising requirements for sponsors
- Bachelor’s degree in a related field
- Minimum five (5) years of web or mobile product development and project management experience
- Strong knowledge of web development technologies
- Proficient in MS Project, Power Point, Excel, Visio, Jira
- Experience with various product types, including: web sites and mobile development and design
- Interested candidate must submit a resume/CV through www.nbcunicareers.com to be considered
- Must be willing to work in Stamford, CT
- Must have unrestricted work authorization to work in the United States
- Must be 18 years or older
- Must be willing to work some nights and weekends
- It is the policy of NBCUniversal and NBCUniversal’ s affiliated businesses to consider all qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, sex (including pregnancy) sexual orientation, age, disability, veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.
- Ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously under tight deadlines in a dynamic, fast-paced environment
- A creative and an innovative individual who is able to incorporate best practices and develop new concepts
- Ability to partner with other departments (Business Development, Sales, Technical) to complete projects on time
- Excellent thought leadership, strategic, analytical and forward-planning skills
- Highly collaborative team player with talent for influencing large, cross-functional teams
- Exceptional oral and written communication skills
- Ability to self-start, self-manage, and meet deadlines
NBC Sports Group serves sports fans 24/7 with premier live events, insightful studio shows, and compelling original programming. The sports media company consists of NBC Sports, NBC Olympics, NBCSN, Golf Channel, Olympic Channel: Home of Team USA, NBC Sports Regional Networks, NBC Sports Radio and NBC Sports Digital, which includes NBCSports.com, NBCOlympics.com, GolfChannel.com, the digital assets of the NBC Sports Regional Networks, Rotoworld, the NBC Sports Talk franchise, multiple apps, and two transactional sports businesses, GolfNow and SportsEngine. NBC Sports Group possesses an unparalleled collection of television rights agreements, partnering with some of the most prestigious sports properties in the world: the International Olympic Committee and United States Olympic Committee, the NFL, NHL, NASCAR, INDYCAR, PGA TOUR, The R&A, PGA of America, Churchill Downs, Premier League, Tour de France, French Open, and many more.
NBCUniversal’s policy is to provide equal employment opportunities to all applicants and employees without regard to race, color, religion, creed, gender, gender identity or expression, age, national origin or ancestry, citizenship, disability, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, veteran status, membership in the uniformed services, genetic information, or any other basis protected by applicable law. NBCUniversal will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with relevant legal requirements, including the City of Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative For Hiring Ordinance, where applicable.