National Sales Administrator
3 days left
- Full Time
To support our mission to educate, entertain and enrich the lives of our readers, putting books in their hands, wherever, however and whenever they choose, we need exceptional people!
The Quarto Group is seeking a talented and bright individual to become our National Sales Administrator - Gift. The role's primary responsibility will be to provide support to all QPG imprints being sold into the gift and toy channels. This job requires a strong attention to detail and the ability to manage multiple projects in a fast-paced environment. This person will maintain and organize National Account portals and the purchase order process for each, provide follow-up for shipments and maintain shipment master lists coordinating with other QPG offices. In addition, he or she will participate in NY trade shows a few times a year. If you are looking for a fun, interesting and exciting position in the publishing world with room to grow and learn, this is the role for you! Come join the team in our exciting New York City office location!
The key responsibilities for this role will include but are not limited to:
- Prepare sales materials needed for sell-in of National Accounts
- Create Power Point presentations for business reviews and other presentation meetings
- Manage National Account Portals and purchase order process for all key accounts
- Maintain Master Shipment list of all Key Account purchase orders
- Distribute Advances in the NY office and do mailings to key accounts and gift showrooms
- Populate customer supplied product information spreadsheets as necessary
- On-board new national accounts – set up customers portals and PO processes
- Participate in NY NOW and Toy Fair trade shows.
- Calendar channel support with metadata, sample distribution, data spreadsheets, mock-up creation and sales reporting
- Provide support for accounts that sell our Toy product and the toy reps that represent us
- Primary QPG contact with gift team for materials and providing updates/reports
- Follow up on account or rep requests when gift team is out of the office
- Create Sales Reports and perform sales analysis as requested
- Streamline workflow and create efficient customer contact processes
- Work with Edelweiss or related program to generate sales/marketing pieces
- Be the first line of contact for all Customer Service and Sales Inquiry emails for the gift or toy channel and forward the emails for follow-up to the appropriate personnel.
- Additional duties as assigned.
Do you have the following skills and qualifications?
- Proficiency in Excel & Pivot Tables
- Proficiency in Power Point
- Database Experience
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience
- Book Publishing experience a plus
- Positive attitude, self-starter and superior attention to detail
...then we want to hear from you!
To apply please submit letter of interest and resume
We offer a wide range of competitive benefits! Please visit https://www.quarto.com/careers for more information.
QuartoUS is an equal opportunity employer; M/F/D/V are encouraged to apply.
Apply for National Sales Administrator
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly