Senior Business Development Associate
- Full Time
BerlinRosen is a leading national public relations and strategic communications firm delivering high impact media, digital strategy and advertising to top advocacy organizations, global tech companies, and progressive political candidates. Founded in 2005 by principals Valerie Berlin and Jonathan Rosen, BerlinRosen takes a message-first, results-focused approach to communications challenges, with strategies honed on the campaign trail and at the center of national movements. BerlinRosen was voted Observers #1 Most Powerful PR Agency in 2018.
ABOUT THE TEAM
The Growth team is responsible for supporting firmwide business strategy, producing internal research and external products, including new business proposals and capability documents, and guiding and executing our marketing strategy.
ABOUT THIS ROLE
Are you cool under pressure, have excellent project management skills and confidence as a writer? Do you find joy in writing? Are you adept at coordinating schedules and personalities, have a wide scope of interests and know and love Word and PowerPoint? Most importantly, are you interested in enterprise business development and not interested in sales and doing cold calls?
If you answered yes, then this is the job for you.
As our Senior Business Development Associate on the Growth team, you will...
- Focus on business development strategy and content development to help further the firms work in tech, real estate and hospitality practices as well as provide support to our advocacy teams Lead multiple projects at once, engaging with many different people and personalities, coordinating between teams, researching new projects and drafting tailor-made, engaging written content Be a key strategic member of this dynamic, scaling team under the Senior Vice President of Growth
- Interface with the client teams and oversee and draft client pitches, proposals and responses to RFPs by drawing on practice area knowledge, as well as overseeing related assignments such as client research
OUR IDEAL CANDIDATE...
- Has 3-5+ years of professional experience, across relevant backgrounds such as public relations, legal, professional services or business sectors Has experience in business development, including drafting new business proposals and producing tailored research; note this is not a sales job Is an excellent project manager, with the ability to prioritize workstreams and track progress across multiple teams Is an expert multitasker. Project briefs change, deadlines move. Its the nature of the business, and not only can you keep up with our fast-paced process, you thrive off of it. You have an ability to handle multiple projects at once, work quickly and meet deadlines in a fast-paced environment with high attention to detail Writes and researches well. Your background in research and written communication includes ensuring every stone is overturned and extensive experience developing sharp, compelling content Is proficient in Microsoft Word, PowerPoint and Excel Has marketing experience, a plus, but not required
WORKING AT BERLINROSEN
BerlinRosen will make sure that you have what you need to excel in your role do your job with excellence, including...
- A positive and supportive team with opportunities for advancement committed to helping all staff develop and grow
- A competitive salary based on leading market rates
- 100% coverage of Health, Dental, and Vision insurance monthly premiums
- Company sponsored Health Reimbursement Arrangement (HRA) Flexible Spending Account (FSA) 401K with a 4% employer match with no vesting period
- Generous paid time off in which we encourage staff to take sufficient time for self-care 9 paid bank holidays
- Pre-tax commuter benefits via WageWorks Mobile phone reimbursement
- Weekly assortments of fresh and healthy snacks, beverages, and even cold brew coffee on tap
- Company-sponsored and employee-driven events and activities
BerlinRosen is committed to a policy of Equal Employment Opportunity and will not discriminate against an applicant or employee based on the basis of race, creed, religion, color, national origin, age, alienage or citizenship status, ancestry, nationality, national origin, marital or domestic partnership or civil union status, familial status, sex, pregnancy, gender identity, disability, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local law. In addition, BerlinRosen will provide reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities.
Apply Here: http://www.Click2Apply.net/nnhfxkw5pzcmjf75