Director Account Mgmt
- Full Time
The Director, Account Management will lead a team of (12+) Strategic Account Managers who provide best-in-class service, build client relationships, ensure client retention, and recommend up-sell opportunities. In addition, the Director will be the main liaison across several internal departments to manage end-to-end execution and ensure harmony among these departments, including Sales, Planning, Operations, Insights, and Analytics.
• Offer a strong POV related to the OTT industry, continuously learn, and provide thought leadership to the team
• Facilitate the rollout of new technologies/product innovation to account management
• Partner closely with Sales counterparts to provide pre-sale support.
• Ensure high client retention and growth through oversight of the team’s service levels.
• Guarantee and improve upon Gamut’s established best practices to drive efficiency and accuracy.
• Facilitate change management
• Lead the Strategic Account Manager Summit, account management’s portion of the Quarterly Reviews, Billing Update Meeting and other cross-team meetings
Qualifications:• BS/BA degree required
• At least 8-10 years of relevant experience.
• 5+ years of Account Management experience.
• Proven communication and organization skills.
• Experience influencing and leading.
• Outstanding teamwork and collaboration skills, including conflict management.
• Previous background in Local, Digital, OTT and/or broadcast Television sales highly preferred.
• Must have a strong understanding of the NY market with client and agency relationships (Media Planners, Media Supervisors)
• Experienced at interfacing with key internal stakeholders.
• Proven experience creating development plans for their team.
• Outstanding verbal and written communication skills
About Cox Media Group
Cox Media Group is an integrated broadcasting, publishing and digital media company. The company’s operations currently include broadcast television stations, radio stations, daily newspapers, and digital sites. Additionally, CMG operates the National Advertising Platform businesses of CoxReps - the country’s biggest television rep firm - Gamut, and Videa. The company also offers a full suite of local and regional advertising services through its Local Solutions and Ideabar businesses. CMG currently operates in more than 20 media markets and reaches approximately 52 million Americans weekly across all platforms. For more information about Cox Media Group, please check us out online at www.coxmediagroup.com.
Cox is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer - All qualified applicants/employees will receive consideration for employment without regard to that individual’s age, race, color, religion or creed, national origin or ancestry, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, physical or mental disability, veteran status, genetic information, ethnicity, citizenship, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Statement to ALL Third-Party Agencies and Similar Organizations: Cox accepts resumes only from agencies with which we formally engage their services. Please do not forward resumes to our applicant tracking system, Cox employees, Cox hiring manager, or send to any Cox facility. Cox is not responsible for any fees or charges associated with unsolicited resumes.