Senior Insights Analyst
- Full Time
AKA NYC, a global advertising agency specializing in Broadway and live entertainment, is seeking a Senior Insights Analyst to analyze ticket sales, conduct market research and manipulate data from multiple sources to be usable by internal systems. The ideal candidate for this role will have a proven track record of converting data into clear actions that drive results.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Provide leadership on all aspects of sales and digital media insights, creating and optimizing analysis strategies for overall agency deliverables to clients.
- Serve as strategist working closely with clients and client account teams, providing sales and campaign analysis to develop and drive the ongoing sales strategies for select client shows and events
- Partner directly with general managers and venue representatives on matters relating to ticket pricing, e-commerce, and digital media optimization.
- Monitor trends across the global entertainment industry to ensure that the agency is at the forefront of innovation in analytics and insights.
- Train, manage, and motivate the Box Office & Ticketing Specialist on their assigned client shows and events.
- Analyze trends in AKA’s databases to project future sales to ensure clients achieve/surpass financial targets
- Build and deliver target audience profiles for new and existing clients.
- Minimum five years’ experience in a field related to live entertainment ticketing (company management, box office, etc.)
- Advanced competency with ticketing software (particularly STAR, Ticketmaster ReportPro and OvationTix) with previous experience in inventory management
- Maintains individual qualification in Google Adwords and Google Analytics
- Certified in Market Research (preferably quantitative) and proficient in Qualtrics and Survey Monkey
- Proficient in data processing and presentation tools including Alteryx and Tableau
- Proficient in VBA code, API querying and SQL
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills, both verbal and written
- Other Duties as Assigned
AKA is a fluid and rapidly changing organization. This position reflects the general nature and level of work assigned to the role. It does not restrict management’s right to reassign duties or responsibilities at any time based on business needs if the work is similar, related or a logical assignment to the position.
Please email cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org and include “Senior Insights Analyst” in the subject line. No phone calls or recruiters, please.