Master Control Switcher
- Full Time
Ideal application should have the following skills:
- Proficient in computers and accurate data entry
- Knowledge of video servers and automation systems within a Television environment
- Ability to be proactive, troubleshoot and adapt to change with ease
- Detail oriented
- Ability to work flexible shifts to cover vacation/sick time
- Ability to work overtime if necessary
- Quality Control of all content being processed through Master Control systems
- Managing On-Air and Commercial Breaks
- Maintaining On-Air Logs
- Recording multiple feeds from various sources
- Monitoring transmitters
- Complying with FCC and EAS Regulations
- Complete multiple tasks accurately and within established deadlines
- Excellent organizational skills
Education: High School Diploma or equivalent.
Experience: Entry level, TV master control
Physical Requirements: Ability to sit for
prolonged periods or time. Occasionally
lifting of up to 10 pounds
Able to read, write, and comprehend verbal and
About Cox Media Group
Cox Media Group is an integrated broadcasting, publishing and digital media company. The company’s operations currently include broadcast television stations, radio stations, daily newspapers, and digital sites. Additionally, CMG operates the National Advertising Platform businesses of CoxReps - the country’s biggest television rep firm - Gamut, and Videa. The company also offers a full suite of local and regional advertising services through its Local Solutions and Ideabar businesses. CMG currently operates in more than 20 media markets and reaches approximately 52 million Americans weekly across all platforms. For more information about Cox Media Group, please check us out online at www.coxmediagroup.com.
Cox is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer - All qualified applicants/employees will receive consideration for employment without regard to that individual’s age, race, color, religion or creed, national origin or ancestry, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, physical or mental disability, veteran status, genetic information, ethnicity, citizenship, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Statement to ALL Third-Party Agencies and Similar Organizations: Cox accepts resumes only from agencies with which we formally engage their services. Please do not forward resumes to our applicant tracking system, Cox employees, Cox hiring manager, or send to any Cox facility. Cox is not responsible for any fees or charges associated with unsolicited resumes.