5 days left
- Full Time
Role SummaryExecutes integrated, multi-tactical marketing programs responsible for supporting Consolidated Local Origination (CLO) initiatives. Responsible for supporting and coordinating projects for CMI clients, internal partners such as Public Affairs, Cox Business, and Marketing. Develop key relationships with CMI sales. Support CMI clients with CLO opportunities that will increase their overall business goals. Responsible for the day-to-day tactics that support CLO’s marketing strategies that strive to meet demands of internal and external partners in a tiered service and multi-channel environment. Primary Responsibilities and Essential Functions
- Partner with Cox Media to develop and execute YurView content solutions that drive value and revenue for Cox Media
- Develop strong relationships with sales leaders and sales team
- Attend Sales meetings, client meetings, assist with CMI client proposals
- Create YurView package templates for CMI
- Collaborate with CMI strategists on client solution meetings, lead client solution brief projects for Las Vegas
- Manage & Oversee Las Vegas Cox Media client fulfillment
- Maintaining the YurView Las Vegas traffic documents, tracking fulfillment, client spend, scheduling cross channel promos, and spot trafficking for YurView Las Vegas.
- Oversee Production and Content fulfillment
- Prepare cost quotes for CMI/CCI production
- Assign and schedule freelance support for Internal Boundary partner productions
- Government and Community Affairs projects – assigning projects to producers as these requests come in.
- Build relationships with local production freelancers
- Banner Ads – making sure Banner Ads are up and rotating on the YurView.com website.
- Social Media – making sure that all social media is being done and logging into the content document.
- Recaps for Consultants – monthly, quarterly, and yearly re-caps for clients for the consultant. Tracking what YurView delivers to them on a regular basis.
- Attend internal boundary partner meetings
- Filling in for the Market Manager as needed at sales and client meetings.
- Help support our California regional coordinator
- Tracks expenses against budget, and reports variances.
- Effectively supports the Market Manager and Senior Manager of CLO Operations with general support duties.
- Develops deep familiarity with all CLO channels including local television, social media and digital properties.
- Effectively supports regions with any CLO related collateral and communication needs.
- Assists with coordination of production needs on all regional programming including live events.
- Supports the development of competitive analyses and strategies to address gaps.
- Develops relationships with regional departments and clients to act as a point person in routing questions and suggestions for CLO.
- May assist master control and programming coordinators as necessary to ensure proper scheduling of programs and ads and to ensure proper information is submitted and delivered to the Cox guide.
- HS diploma, GED or relevant work experience
- 5 or more years of experience preferred in related field
- Requires strong knowledge of television and content production, marketing; MS Office applications, i.e. Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook
- Excellent organization, verbal, written, and collaborative skills to work effectively with teams throughout the organization
- The ability to make clear and defined presentations
- BA in Communications with an emphasis in Marketing and Video Production
- AS/AA or Technical Certification in related discipline strongly desired
- Experience in telecommunications and marketing industries desired
About Cox CommunicationsCox Communications is committed to creating meaningful moments of human connection through broadband applications and services. The largest private telecom company in America, we proudly serve six million homes and businesses across 18 states. We're dedicated to empowering others to build a better future and celebrate diverse products, people, suppliers, communities and the characteristics that makes each one unique. Cox Communications is the largest division of Cox Enterprises, a family-owned business founded in 1898 by Governor James M. Cox.Cox is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer - All qualified applicants/employees will receive consideration for employment without regard to that individual's age, race, color, religion or creed, national origin or ancestry, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, physical or mental disability, veteran status, genetic information, ethnicity, citizenship, or any other characteristic protected by law.Statement to ALL Third-Party Agencies and Similar Organizations: Cox accepts resumes only from agencies with which we formally engage their services. Please do not forward resumes to our applicant tracking system, Cox employees, Cox hiring manager, or send to any Cox facility. Cox is not responsible for any fees or charges associated with unsolicited resumes.