- Full Time
Altice USA (NYSE: ATUS) is one of the largest broadband communications and video services providers in the United States, delivering broadband, pay television, telephony services, proprietary content and advertising services to approximately 4.9 million Residential and Business customers across 21 states through its Optimum and Suddenlink brands.
From high-speed broadband and ultra-HD video, to digital advertising solutions, local news and voice offerings, we are making connections possible around the country -- to businesses, to consumers, to communities, to schools, to hospitals, and everyone in between.
The Senior Marketing Project Specialist will operate in a fast-paced environment juggling multiple marketing projects with deadlines. Provides support to Marketing Directors and Product Leaders and will be assigned marketing focused projects that will support the department’s priorities.
- Research and track key focus areas for the New Products Development Process
- Provides project management and operational support for key projects, managing timelines and deliverables
- Coordinates with Key stakeholders and deliverables with Marketing, Product Management, Sales Operations, Engineering and Business Intelligence teams.
- Participates in marketing meetings and ideation sessions
- Coordinates Sales Enablement tools for new products and enhancement of tools for existing ones.
- Supports Marketing in Rate Codes creation and review of the rate catalog.
- Supports the team in reporting on marketing campaign results and metrics.
- Prepare Management Presentations in Powerpoint, Operational Analyses in Excel.
- Acts as liaison between the Marketing Operations Director and team, as well as internal and external contacts.
- Bachelor’s Degree preferred.
- 3+ years’ experience in managing Projects for Marketing, Product or any other field related to Business or IT.
- Superior interpersonal and communication skills, both written and oral and can interact with all levels
- Ability to handle multiple projects under strict deadlines.
- Strong organizational skills and the ability to prioritize work flow.
- Highly motivated and willing to take on ad-hoc work at times
- Sound judgment and excellent problem-solving skills
- Ability to handle information with the utmost confidentiality
- Proficient with Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook and Powerpoint.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and maintain a drug-free and smoke- free workplace.