Email Marketing Specialist, Audience and Data Solutions
- Full Time
The Email Marketing Specialist will collaborate with the team to develop weekly emails and strategies for promotional efforts. The successful candidate should be performance-driven and have demonstrated success in a strategic email marketing role. In this role, you will coordinate the daily operations of email marketing programs and work out of our New York office and reports to the VP of Audience and Data.
- Build targeted audience segments for email campaigns
- Coordinate and contribute to email marketing calendar, testing and scheduled blasts
- Traffic all deliverables for email including content, images and creative assets from clients
- Execute copywriting and production for multiple daily and/or weekly emails, with a focus on optimizing response rates
- Leverage audience intelligence and data to create and test targeted audience segments for personalized, timely messaging
- Design and build email templates and landing pages that will display properly on all platforms
- Support automated campaigns to engage new and existing subscribers
- Compile metrics reports by campaign/month, analyze email performance, and apply learnings to benefit future campaigns
- Conduct A/B testing, including subject lines, email copy, layouts and CTAs that improve conversion. Manage a structured and documented testing plan to continually improve performance
- Assist in setting up trigger programs and customer life-cycle journeys
- Work with colleagues to coordinate additional marketing and online and cross-channel promotions, including banner ads, social media posts, etc.
- Monitor email deliverability and perform list hygiene to ensure optimal inbox placement
- Support HTML email template edits and troubleshooting
Desired Skill & Experience:
- 2 to 4 years' experience in email communications/marketing role
- HTML and CSS coding experience
- Strong working knowledge of marketing automation and email best practice
- Experience with photo editing software, such as Photoshop, Illustrator
- Ability to learn new software platforms quickly
- Attention to detail, strong organization skills, and sound project management experience
- Ability to manage multiple projects and multi-task to meet deadlines
About SC Media
SC Media is cybersecurity. For 30 years, the award-winning journalistic brand, website, conference group, resource library and publication has furnished cybersecurity executives and other business leaders with the most timely, independent news, features, trusted product reviews, online and live events, and awards and professional recognition programs. SC Media’s distinctive and independent product reviews are used by executives to help them decide which cybersecurity products and services they should purchase to safeguard their infrastructures. The SC Awards programs, produced both in the USA and Europe, have long been revered as the preeminent event honoring and recognizing notable companies, professionals and technologies. For more information, visit www.scmagazine.com.
About CyberRisk Alliance
CyberRisk Alliance is a New York City-based diversified business intelligence company serving the cybersecurity and information risk management marketplace. The company is a start-up founded in late-2018 by B2B industry veteran, Doug Manoni in partnership with Growth Catalyst Partners, a Chicago-based private equity firm. The company is well-funded in pursuit of an aggressive organic and acquisition growth strategy. The company’s portfolio currently includes SC Media, InfoSec World Conference and Expo, Security Leadership Exchanges, Cybersecurity Collaboration Forums, and CyberRisk Collaboration.
The vision for the company is to build a powerful and influential market-leading business intelligence company serving the high-growth, rapidly evolving cybersecurity and information risk management marketplace with a diversified portfolio of services that inform, educate, build community and facilitate commerce.
CyberRisk Alliance will operate as a holding company, and its portfolio will be comprised of an ensemble of business models that include a digital media company to serve as its organic content and audience engine; an event platform, comprised of various event formats and business models; membership-based peer councils, among other community-based initiatives; industry research, data and other time-sensitive business intelligence; and training, certification and security awareness services.
The portfolio will be developed by acquiring, launching and partnering with leading brands – best of breed companies – in every platform category. Leadership will be comprised of a collaborative team of highly successful entrepreneurs, operators and investors with successful track records of launching, acquiring, integrating, scaling and selling businesses.