Campaign Specialist, Audience and Data Solutions
- Full Time
The Campaign Specialist will collaborate with internal teams, corporate clients and SC’s audience to meet various campaign goals. Primarily, this position will serve as the main point of contact for a portfolio of accounts and leverage a combination of marketing, communication and project management skills to deliver successful demand generation campaigns. Candidate should go above and beyond in their day-to-day efforts and strive to consistently exceed the expectations of SC clients and fellow team members. This individual thrives in a fast-paced, ever-changing marketplace, and is detail-oriented, a strong communicator, and a quick problem-solver. The position works out of our New York office and reports to the VP of Audience and Data.
- Manage client deliverables with a focus on smooth execution for all campaigns
- Create, launch and implement all campaigns, ensuring execution according to contract needs
- Act as the primary pre- and post-sale contact internally and externally
- Maintain timelines and workflows, communicate campaign optimizations to client, and manage expectations with proactive delivery of information
- Collaborate with relevant cross-functional teams to achieve client goals, raise awareness around high-risk campaigns and/or high-profile clients and help sales to up-sell opportunities leveraging historical data and insights, when appropriate
- Work with the commercial team to achieve a high rate of customer renewals
- Develop copy that drives demand for client assets, online events, etc.
- Prepare, review, and manage all campaign lead reports to meet client expectations
- Update and maintain lead contact information to support data hygiene efforts
- Coordinate and reconcile billing from partners in conjunction with data sources and delivery
- Incorporate lead scoring to help determine qualified leads and identify new opportunities
- Manage and execute any lead-sourcing campaigns
Skills and Requirements:
- 2 to 4 years experience in a campaign management/service role
- Expert in Excel with a knack for creating and analyzing performance reports
- Ability to learn new software platforms quickly
- Attention to detail, strong organization skills, and project management experience
- Outstanding interpersonal and written communication skills
- Proven working knowledge of sophisticated campaign analysis to make data-driven decisions
- Project management experience a plus (Asana)
- Ability to anticipate needs, innovate, and flourish in a fast-paced environment
About SC Media
SC Media is cybersecurity. For 30 years, the award-winning journalistic brand, website, conference group, resource library and publication has furnished cybersecurity executives and other business leaders with the most timely, independent news, features, trusted product reviews, online and live events, and awards and professional recognition programs. SC Media’s distinctive and independent product reviews are used by executives to help them decide which cybersecurity products and services they should purchase to safeguard their infrastructures. The SC Awards programs, produced both in the USA and Europe, have long been revered as the preeminent event honoring and recognizing notable companies, professionals and technologies. For more information, visit www.scmagazine.com.
About CyberRisk Alliance
CyberRisk Alliance is a New York City-based diversified business intelligence company serving the cybersecurity and information risk management marketplace. The company is a start-up founded in late-2018 by B2B industry veteran, Doug Manoni in partnership with Growth Catalyst Partners, a Chicago-based private equity firm. The company is well-funded in pursuit of an aggressive organic and acquisition growth strategy. The company’s portfolio currently includes SC Media, InfoSec World Conference and Expo, Security Leadership Exchanges, Cybersecurity Collaboration Forums, and CyberRisk Collaboration.
The vision for the company is to build a powerful and influential market-leading business intelligence company serving the high-growth, rapidly evolving cybersecurity and information risk management marketplace with a diversified portfolio of services that inform, educate, build community and facilitate commerce.
CyberRisk Alliance will operate as a holding company, and its portfolio will be comprised of an ensemble of business models that include a digital media company to serve as its organic content and audience engine; an event platform, comprised of various event formats and business models; membership-based peer councils, among other community-based initiatives; industry research, data and other time-sensitive business intelligence; and training, certification and security awareness services.
The portfolio will be developed by acquiring, launching and partnering with leading brands – best of breed companies – in every platform category. Leadership will be comprised of a collaborative team of highly successful entrepreneurs, operators and investors with successful track records of launching, acquiring, integrating, scaling and selling businesses.