Kelley Blue Book Instant Cash Offer Regional Sales Mananager New England, NY, W CT
- Full Time
Territory for this opportunity:
Border of VT and NE NY over to Syracuse NY down through Albany NY, into Hudson
Valley NY and through Western part of CT.
The Kelley Blue Book Instant Cash Offer (KBB ICO) Regional
Sales Manager (RSM) will be responsible for increasing revenue on new and
existing products within their territory. The scope of responsibility will
include managing a pipeline of new business and existing book of business,
developing informational presentations and leading in-store dealership meetings
to drive revenue. Using the Challenger Sales Model selling approach to manage
and successfully close complex sales opportunities.
your cross-business unit partners to drive mutual productivity.
insight and consultative selling techniques to provide feedback to clients on
industry trends, strategies and challenges.
your managers and sales tools to gain a competitive edge.
with client stakeholders to build consensus for KBB ICO products within their
and collaboratively strategize for solving deal-level challenges.
customer relationships with new and existing dealers.
sales and service support to the regions and major corporate offices of dealer
groups with a focus on specific products.
and coordinate the delivery of information supporting new products.
strategies within the business market to identify market needs.
and continually strengthen relationships with Customer Service to ensure that
dealers are provided unparalleled service.
• Meet or
exceed assigned monthly, quarterly, and annual revenue sales goals as set by
the region and or division.
in weekly meetings with the sales organization.
• High School Diploma or GED Required
• 7 + years Sales experience Required prefer in Automotive, Advertising or Technology Sales
• 3+ years of successful account management experience in Automotive, Advertising or Technology preferred
• Experience with MS Office Required
• Frequent travel is Required. 80-90% travel
• Ability to represent KBB ICO and Cox Automotive to the automotive industry and Model Company values by creating a positive impression of the company
• Understanding and demonstration of Challenger sales skills preferred
• Ability to systematically solve problems and hypothesize possible client pain points, expectations, and needs
• Knowledgeable of various technologies
• Ability to tailor communications to the client’s needs
• Strong written, verbal presentation, communication, interpersonal, and problem-solving skills
• Software sales or automotive sales experience preferred
• Salesforce Experience preferred
• Bachelor’s degree preferred
About Cox Automotive
Cox Automotive Inc. makes buying, selling and owning cars easier for everyone, while also enabling mobility services. The global company’s 34,000-plus team members and family of brands, including Autotrader®, Clutch Technologies, Dealer.com®, Dealertrack®, Kelley Blue Book®, Manheim®, NextGear Capital®, VinSolutions®, vAuto® and Xtime®, are passionate about helping millions of car shoppers, tens of thousands of auto dealer clients across five continents and many others throughout the automotive industry thrive for generations to come. Cox Automotive is a subsidiary of Cox Enterprises Inc., a privately-owned, Atlanta-based company with revenues exceeding $20 billion. www.coxautoinc.com
Cox is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer - All qualified applicants/employees will receive consideration for employment without regard to that individual’s age, race, color, religion or creed, national origin or ancestry, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, physical or mental disability, veteran status, genetic information, ethnicity, citizenship, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Statement to ALL Third-Party Agencies and Similar Organizations: Cox accepts resumes only from agencies with which we formally engage their services. Please do not forward resumes to our applicant tracking system, Cox employees, Cox hiring manager, or send to any Cox facility. Cox is not responsible for any fees or charges associated with unsolicited resumes.