Client Services Manager
4 days left
- Full Time
SourceMedia is a business-to-business digital marketing services, subscription information and event company. We serve senior-level professionals in the financial, technology and healthcare sectors. Our approach is simple, we listen to our clients, assist them in identifying and clarifying their goals and deliver outstanding integrated solutions.
We currently have an exciting opportunity for an Client Services manager. In this role, the Client Services manager will act as the relationship manager and partner to the sales team, external clients, and internal execution teams.
- Partner with sales reps to manage Top 20 strategic client programs
- Manage large scale programs 250k+ post-sale which involve multiple product owners
- Liaison between product development & team leaders to determine inventory availability
- Checks contracts prior to product development sending to sales & vets signed contracts prior to accepting
- Manage all client contact working with execution to receive deliverables for campaigns and ensure campaigns are launching as per contracted time lines
- Make sure internal teams are staying on track and meeting deadlines delivery through weekly check-in meetings
Day to Day Responsibilities:
- Scheduling internal and external kickoff calls with the clients and internal partners that must attend
- Drafting a unified production schedule from the various departments that will be working on the project, sharing the schedule with the client and gathering feedback
- Working with the client to communicate required assets for each project and gathering assets in a timely manner
- Communicating production schedule changes to the client and internal partners if the client is delayed sending and/or finalizing assets
- Fielding questions from the client and reaching out to the appropriate internal teams to address and answer questions from the client
- Alerting the Seller to any potential new revenue opportunities. as well as any potential issues the client may have or that may be developing internally
- Working with Finance to resolve billing discrepancies and credit applications
- Working with the Sales team, Finance and other internal partners to help inform client MSA’s
- Managing a pipeline of projects, juggling multiple balls and ensuring that we never miss a deadline or deliverable, especially to the client
- Creating overall wrap up reports by gathering data from internal teams and presenting a cohesive report to the client
- Working with sales team on preparing for top 20 strategic client meetings
- Monitoring campaign performance, recommending and implementing optimizations to increase overall performance and revenue fulfillment
- Updating IO or SOW and securing signatures in the event a plan is changed or budgets are affected
- Logging into DFP and 3rd party servers on launch of digital campaigns to ensure ad tags are recording impressions, checking in on 3rd day to make sure there are no errors and discrepancies are under industry norms
- Other duties as required
- Proven work experience as an Account Manager, Key Account Manager, Sales Account Manager, Junior Account Manager or relevant role
- Solid experience with Office Suite. Experience with Salesforce a plus
- Experience with project management and working with multiple internal teams
- Proven ability to juggle multiple account management projects at a time, while maintaining sharp attention to detail
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Experience compiling wrap up reports for clients and offering insights to sales partners on further opportunities
- Experience working closely with C-Suite level executives and top level clients
We offer a competitive compensation and benefits package. Our extensive offerings include medical, dental, and vision coverage; disability and life insurance; paid time off; a 401(k) plan; a pre-tax transportation payment program; and subsidized health club membership.
For consideration, please send your cover letter, resume, and salary requirement.
SourceMedia complies with all federal, state, and local laws that prohibit discrimination because of age, race, color, religion, creed, sex, national origin, ancestry, physical or mental disability, medical condition, predisposing genetic characteristics, marital status, veteran status, sexual orientation, arrest records, unemployment status or any other protected category.