Editor/Writer II (Editorial Services) - Health System Marketing and Communications
- Full Time
The editor/writer II writes and edits documents and/or publications for Keck Medicine of USC and the Keck School of Medicine. Identifies and determines topics or subjects for various projects. Coordinates production of assigned projects. Works under general supervision. Leads other workers, as assigned.
- Bachelor's Degree required
- Combined experience/education as substitute for minimum education
- 3 Years experience minimum, 5 years preferred.
- Minimum Experience with writing, editing, proofreading, and the preparation of materials for publication.
- Preferred Experience writing and editing of materials closely related to health system activities.
- Thorough knowledge of desktop publishing, word processing, graphics, design, printing and binding.
- Ability to work with professional vendors and diverse clients.