- Full Time
Would you like to work for a media operation with a commitment to excellence and a long track record of success?
The Christian Broadcasting Network (CBN), is seeking a strong Show Writer/Producer to craft, write and oversee compelling, visually interesting and fast-paced segments for its nationally syndicated news and magazine television program, the 700 Club.
We’re looking for a professional with outstanding leadership and communication skills, proven writing ability, a vision for graphics, and a passion for creating memorable content. If you are a strong decision-maker capable of managing multiple deadlines and writing engaging show copy for on-camera talent, CBN may be your next assignment!
The successful candidate will have the following qualifications:
- Senior-level writing skills with ability to produce compelling content for live TV, online and print
- Strong ability to embrace leadership vision for each project and nuance writing style to meet objectives, engage audience, and accommodate various media platforms
- Excellent research, editing and proofreading skills using accurate and credible sources
- Computer proficiency in MS Office, Social Media, ENPS, and other work-related software
- Consistent ability to write persuasively, creatively, and quickly under pressure of deadlines
- Ability to persevere through many drafts and accept candid criticism, analyzing work to refine and make improvements
Please include a link to your portfolio/writing samples
CBN is a global nonprofit ministry demonstrating the love of God and sharing the Gospel through traditional and digital media, and humanitarian aid. Headquartered in beautiful Virginia Beach, VA, CBN offers a professional and rewarding work environment, competitive salary, and full benefits package. If you meet the listed qualifications and are in agreement with CBN’s mission and purpose, please submit an application online by visiting www.cbn.com.
We are unable to give full consideration to resumes without applications.