Digital Marketing / Social Media Manager
- Full Time
Position: Digital Marketing / Social Media Manager
Location: Orange County (Central)
Status: Full Time
Estimated Duration: Fulltime
Starts: Within a Couple Weeks
Rate: Salary range between $65,000 - $80,000 DOE + great benefits!
Our national food client is seeking a Digital Marketing / Social Media Manager fulltime in Irvine!
The ideal candidate will have a passion for all things digital, with an interest in trying out new trends or ideas and coupled with a go-getter attitude!
The Digital Marketing / Social Media Manager duties:
- Manage and execute on digital marketing and social media campaigns including content creation, copy, messaging, etc.
- Build social media campaigns for Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, etc.
- Identify trends, real-time search and news media activity, popular social media topics, electronic commerce trends, market opportunities, or competitor performance
- Collaborate with marketing team and contracted agencies to integrate brand strategies through digital mediums: website, mobile app, loyalty programs, email campaigns + communications
- Develop email campaigns for franchise teams, analyze and report on their performance at a local level
- Assist with loyalty programs and reporting
- Write content for external blogs, social media use, and digital platforms
The Digital Marketing / Social Media Manager requirements:
- 3-5+ years of experience
- BA Degree
- Microsoft Office Suite
- Go-getter, proactive personality
- Digitally savvy and passionate
If you feel you are qualified for this position please send your resume (and samples if applicable) to:
View additional job opportunities at www.creativecircle.com
Creative Circle is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. Creative Circle will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable law. If you need a reasonable accommodation in the application process, please contact your Recruiter (the person you'll be interviewing with) or a member of our Human Resources team to make arrangements.