Senior Product Director
5 days left
- Full Time
This leader must have a mix of strong mix of business strategy, analytical thinking, product management, and technical savvy. We are looking for a background in automotive or credit/FinTech businesses; however, relevant related experience will be seriously considered.
We are seeking a highly collaborative leader that is capable of working cross-functionally with other departments and solutions – including but not limited to core product development, our product center of excellence, corporate strategy, and our executive leadership team. Outstanding communication, research and planning, financial analysis, and presentation skills are an absolute must.
PRIMARY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITES
- Partner deeply with the Digital Retailling and F&I Product Leadership and the Business Strategy and Operations teams to help drive and execute the vision and strategy for taking our products and processes to the next level.
- Develop a strategy and plan for meaningful product integrations that raise the joint value proposition of Retail Solutions product lines. In this capacity, this leader will work with product teams across CAI and will partner deeply with the Retail Solutions strategy team.
- Evaluate new technologies or partnerships in conjunction with business development, pulling in key product leaders as needed.
- Track status on key cross-solution or strategic product initiatives and activities – particularly those that product lines.
- Coordinate key change management initiatives for the Digital Retailing and F&I Solutions portfolio in coordination with our poduct and engineering centers of excellence.
- Motivate and inspire the product, engineering, and business teams to identify and frame new product opportunities (be they build, buy, partner).
- Incubate new concepts or new strategic partnerships as needed.
- Partner with product operations/readiness and market performace across DR.FIS to establish and monitor key KPIs around product performance (operational, technical, usage/experience) and leverage that data to shape the roadmap and make product prioritization decisions.
- Ability to interact and engage with teams in multiple locations.
- Bachelor's degree. MBA preferred.
- Background and experience in Finacial Services, Automotive, or Management Consulting a strong preference.
- Proven experience managing B2B/B2E software products with 12+ years product management experience or comparable, related disciplines in software development.
- Strong business operations. strategy and financial acumen
- Technical savvy and aptitude such that the candidate can participate in forward-looking, potential applications of new technology
- Able to interact with all levels of the organization.
- Self-motivated and ability to process information/new problems quickly
- Prior experience leading large product/project portfolios
- Demonstrated strong relationship-building and communication skills both across an organization and with external partners
- Demonstrated experience making business cases and distilling complex information/plans for executive consumption
- Ability to manage multiple priorities in a fast-paced environment.
- Comfortable working with ambiguity and change.
- Team player with excellent work habits and interpersonal skills.
- Outstanding written and verbal communication skills and presentation skills.
- Willingness to travel ( 25% )
- Position may be located either in one of three locations: Atlanta, GA; New Hyde Park, NY; Dallas TX.
About Cox Automotive
Cox Automotive Inc. makes buying, selling and owning cars easier for everyone, while also enabling mobility services. The global company’s 34,000-plus team members and family of brands, including Autotrader®, Clutch Technologies, Dealer.com®, Dealertrack®, Kelley Blue Book®, Manheim®, NextGear Capital®, VinSolutions®, vAuto® and Xtime®, are passionate about helping millions of car shoppers, tens of thousands of auto dealer clients across five continents and many others throughout the automotive industry thrive for generations to come. Cox Automotive is a subsidiary of Cox Enterprises Inc., a privately-owned, Atlanta-based company with revenues exceeding $20 billion. www.coxautoinc.com
Cox is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer - All qualified applicants/employees will receive consideration for employment without regard to that individual’s age, race, color, religion or creed, national origin or ancestry, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, physical or mental disability, veteran status, genetic information, ethnicity, citizenship, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Statement to ALL Third-Party Agencies and Similar Organizations: Cox accepts resumes only from agencies with which we formally engage their services. Please do not forward resumes to our applicant tracking system, Cox employees, Cox hiring manager, or send to any Cox facility. Cox is not responsible for any fees or charges associated with unsolicited resumes.