Creative Services Producer
- Full Time
KSBW Action News 8, the Hearst Television Inc. NBC & ABC-affiliated station in the Monterey-Salinas-Santa Cruz, CA television market is now interviewing candidates for a Creative Services Producer. We are seeking an innovative and highly creative person to partner with in creation of on-air, off-air and digital promotion. Candidate will work closely with the Creative Services Director and others in the department in developing brand and marketing messages for all of KSBW Action News 8’s media platforms including the principal promotional efforts of our multicast station, Central Coast ABC. This is an opportunity to be a part of the California Central Coast’s #1 Rated News Leader, top-rated NBC & ABC affiliates and work the most beautiful television market in America. If you aspire to grow your creative arsenal, and be a part of Hearst Television, a national leader in local television, apply today.
- Creation of on-air and cross-platform image campaigns, franchise promotion, IDs, news opens and other related production elements.
- Must have passion and vision for promotion with viewer benefit. Sell the coverage differentiators, distinctions and benefits of KSBW Action News 8.
- Highly collaborative, symbiotic relationship with Creative Services Director, and Promotion Manager.
- Draft compelling messages that create a point of differentiation between KSBW products and the competition.
- Effectively and efficiently operate various format cameras, editing software, and plugins.
- Assist in all areas of station promotions, marketing, special projects and station events. Some may occur outside normal work hours.
- Must have a winning attitude and a commitment to excellence and quality.
- Excellent knowledge and editing abilities with Adobe Premier, After Effects and Photoshop.
- Strategic thinking and brand building.
- Work well and interact professionally with many different personalities.
- Developing and contributing new ideas for delivering promotions to viewers.
- Must be able to work independently in most areas of production.
- Must be well organized and highly motivated.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing or Communications preferred or related military training in Broadcast Communications, Journalism, or related field.
APPLICANTS WITHOUT A DEMO REEL WILL NOT BE CONSIDERED