Marketing Manager - Deny Designs
- Full Time
Leaf Group is looking for a Marketing Manager - Deny Designs to help us in growing a design driven B2B brand through e-commerce, social media, creative content, printed collateral, trade shows, paid marketing and email execution.
A big vision calls for a big job. As we grow, our need for a Marketing Manager - Deny Designs grows with us.
Deny Designs is team of passionate and creative strategists that require the support of an ambitious self-starter that can navigate various existing projects as well as ideate fresh opportunities for the business to pursue.
Leaf Group is a diversified Internet company that builds platforms to enable communities of creators to reach passionate audiences in large and growing lifestyle categories. We create amazing experiences that celebrate the best of art, design and technology. We want people with an intense curiosity, a commitment to high quality service, who embrace the fun of the journey. Come help us disrupt and transform the digital media and art world!
We work in a fun, collaborative environment that is diverse, adventurous, and open-minded. We encourage all of our employees to learn and grow personally and professionally so they can assume greater responsibilities and advance their careers within the department or within one of our operating businesses. Check us out here: https://www.leafgroup.com/brands/
You’ll Report To: GM and VP of Sales
A typical day as a Marketing Manager might include:
- Maintaining our mission, value, story, and brand voice through social media, website, and printed collateral to inspire B2B brand loyalty and customer engagement.
- Collaborate with Merchandising and Creative teams as it relates to campaign and project management to ensure brand initiatives and product trends are properly featured to optimize wholesale results.
- Coordinates with copywriters and creative teams to ensure consistency in style, tone, and quality for all marketing initiatives.
- Publish digital content: emails, marketing promotions, banners, navigation, catalogs and merchandising content to website as needed
- Review and audit brand website and B2B partner’s execution to maximize sales and develop new strategies, offerings and initiatives.
- Manage B2B marketing strategies including brand pages, pay per click campaigns and paid media campaigns.
- Understand customer needs and competitors' strategies to promote merchandise.
- Oversee social media content, strategy, and execution.
- Collaborate with B2B team on strategy and initiatives to create and implement content/editorial calendar
- Brainstorm, wireframe and create necessary sales tools for B2B team including but not limited to: Editorial/Seasonal Lookbooks, Product-specific One Sheets, Price Sheets, Email Content and Proposal assets.
- Plan and manage photoshoots to execute necessary content.
- Contribute to new product launches with go-to-market strategy as well as updating current product information as needed
- Identify ways to improve upon our marketing program by understanding performance and taking best practices back into daily work
- Develop and implement trade show strategy.
You’ll be successful if you thrive in a fast-paced exciting environment in which you’ll be expected to support projects ranging from seasonal strategic planning & execution to market research and project management.
What You Have:
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience required;
- 5-7 years of experience working in B2B E-commerce with at least 2 years of growth marketing and revenue optimization experience for digital commerce brands
- Excellent Excel and multi-tasking experience
- Strong foundation of core design concepts: grid layout, typographic layout and hierarchy
- Must have a passion for interior design and understanding of interior decorating principles
- Experience within a start-up organization is preferred.
- Passion for E-commerce with proven depth of knowledge in the category
- Hands-on approach, with high energy and attention to detail
- Experience in Adobe Suite a plus
- Proficient in Google Analytics
- Experience successfully working across departments to achieve desired business goals
- Strong understanding of social media platforms and tools
- Must be a self-starter with a strong track record of working successfully in a matrix organization
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Not afraid to wear multiple hats - no job being too small or too large.
What We Have:
- Well+Good is the 2019 People's Choice winner of the Webby’s Award for Best Lifestyle Brand
- eHow is the 2019 People's Choice and official Webby Winner for Social Video/How To-DIY
- Leaf Group is among the 2019 Built In LA Best Companies To Work For
- Leaf Group is among Comparably's 2018 Best Companies in Los Angeles
- Well+Good is the 2018 winner of Fast Company’s Most Innovative Company Award
- MyPlate is the 2018 winner of the Webby Award for Best Design
- Winner of the 2017 Best Company for Diversity award Comparably
- Competitive compensation and benefits packages (i.e., Medical, Dental, Vision, FSA, 401K)
- Discounted gym memberships
- Paid-to-play vacation rewards
- Discretionary unlimited vacation time
- Employee discounts for Saatchi Art, Society6, and Deny Designs
Leaf Group, Ltd. is an equal opportunity employer. Applicants for all job openings are welcome and will be considered without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, sex, age, sexual orientation, physical or mental disability, or any other basis protected by state, federal, or local law. It is the intent of the Company to comply with all applicable federal, state, and local legislation concerning equal opportunity in employment.
If the Leaf Group Talent Acquisition department, or any current company employee, receives an unsolicited resume from a third party recruiting agency and Leaf Group does not have a signed Agency Agreement active, Leaf Group will not be deemed liable to pay a placement fee. The unsolicited resume will be considered a gift and can be considered for our recruitment efforts.