Sales & Marketing Intern - Deny Designs
Deny Designs is a modern, think-outside-the-box home furnishings brand fueling the obsession for expression with curated home statement pieces supporting artists worldwide.
Leaf Group is a diversified Internet company that builds platforms to enable communities of creators to reach dedicated audiences in the ever-growing lifestyle categories.
We are looking for a Sales and Marketing Intern to help our Deny Designs B2B team from our Englewood, CO office.
A big vision calls for a big job. As we grow, our need for a Sales and Marketing Intern grows with us.
You’ll Report To: GM and VP of Sales for Deny Designs
A typical day as a Sales and Marketing Intern might include:
- Provide support to sales and marketing team
- Review and approve new art submissions through our artist portal
- Assist with developing, planning and executing our social media strategy
- Support our artist community with a variety of needs
- Manage sample order requests from various B2B and media partners
- Update and manage sales tools
- Asset management
- Attend and assist with photo shoots as needed
- Oversee special projects such as seasonal buyer gifts
- Sample order management
- Website audits
You’ll be successful if you need to be a able to work in a fun fast paced environment and be eager to learn.
What You Have:
- High energy with a drive for success
- Excellent verbal/written communication skills
- Experience and passion for the art and décor industry
- Confident and capable skills in multiple social media platforms including Facebook and IG
- Microsoft Excel skills
- Photoshop skills a plus
- Skills in organization, prioritization and attention to detail
- Ability to handle multiple tasks simultaneously
- Must be a team player and able to work in a collaborative environment
- The desire to have fun while doing all of the above tasks!
- Excellent verbal and written communication.
- Not afraid to wear multiple hats - no job being too small or too large.
We're casual and informal but
Who We Are:
We create experiences that celebrate the best of art, design, and technology. We want smart, curious people committed to putting people first, having fun while they work, a commitment to high quality service to make things better and a desire for constant growth. We work in a fun, hard-working collaborative environment that is diverse, adventurous, and open-minded. Check us out here: https://www.leafgroup.com/brands/
What We Have:
- Paid Internship
- Cool office environment and culture
- Employee discounts for Saatchi Art, Society6, and Deny Designs
- Free Parking
- Most importantly, hands-on experience within a fast-moving and fun environment
- Leaf Group is Built In LA's 2019 Best Companies to Work for in Los Angeles
- Leaf Group is Comparabsly's 2018 Best Company Los Angeles Award and 2017 Best Company for Diversity Award
- Well+Good is the 2018 winner of Fast Company’s Most Innovative Company Award
- MyPlate is the 2018 winner of the Webby Award for Best Design
Leaf Group, Ltd. is an equal opportunity employer. Applicants for all job openings are welcome and will be considered without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, sex, age, sexual orientation, physical or mental disability, or any other basis protected by state, federal, or local law. It is the intent of the Company to comply with all applicable federal, state, and local legislation concerning equal opportunity in employment.
If the Leaf Group Talent Acquisition department, or any current company employee, receives an unsolicited resume from a third party recruiting agency and Leaf Group does not have a signed Agency Agreement active, Leaf Group will not be deemed liable to pay a placement fee. The unsolicited resume will be considered a gift and can be considered for our recruitment efforts.