Customer Service Representative
Location: Beverly Hills, California
Function: Operations & Strategy
Level: Experienced (Non-Manager)
Duration: Full Time
Salary Description: competitive
• Handle all tier three and other advanced escalations from the call centers
• Organizing and managing all aspects of filing and customer correspondence
• Assist with refund processing
• Take care of VIP customers and special circumstance customers.
• Assist with documentation and other operational needs when necessary
• Must demonstrate superior organization skills
• Excellent phone and customer service skills
• FAQ and template creation and maintenance
• All other duties as assigned
• 1-3 years customer interface experience; Call center experience preferred
• Must be able to work independently and under minimal supervision
• Experience in a fast-paced, high-tech industry and Internet knowledge required.
• Strong passion for the Internet and entertainment
• Good business acumen and technological savvy
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
• Excellent problem solving skills, including the ability to analyze many potential solutions and select the most appropriate, required
• Ability to multi-task, prioritize and develop and implement a project plan
• Strong abilities with Microsoft Office including PowerPoint, Excel, and Word
• Must maintain regular and acceptable attendance at such level as is determined at Fandango’s sole discretion
• Must be available and willing to work weekends and extended hours regularly
• BA/BS in any related area required preferred
• Entrepreneurial spirit, high energy, integrity.
• Call center experience preferred
• Collaborative, strong teaming and interpersonal skills.
• Microsoft Project experience a plus
At Fandango, we love movies. From showtimes and ticketing, to engaging content and innovations in movie going- we strive to deliver the perfect movie going experience—anytime, anywhere. And to be the go-to destination for moviegoers, we think it’s all about collaboration. Anyone can build a website or app, but it takes a special group across many disciplines to create an experience that can live across multiple platforms and connected devices. Thanks to an exceptional team, we’re working hard to make Fandango a little bit better every day. Our 30 million (and growing!) online and mobile monthly visitors can now buy movie tickets at over 25,000 screens nationwide and stay for exclusive trailers, our award-winning original video series, movie reviews, celebrity interviews and more. So, if you’re looking to inspire, be inspired and work at the intersection of entertainment and technology look no further than Fandango. Visit Fandango.com/careers for a behind-the-scenes look at Fandango and follow us on LinkedIn for the latest news and updates. Fandango is an NBCUniversal Company.