Sr. Director, Change Delivery
Location: New York, New York
Function: Marketing & Communications
Specialty: Digital Marketing, Web Production
Level: Manager (Supervisor)
Duration: Full Time
Salary Description: competitive
NBCUniversal, the global media company that brought you some of the world’s most iconic television and film franchises, including: The Tonight Show, Saturday Night Live, Keeping Up With The Kardashians, The Real Housewives, Mr. Robot, The Voice, This Is Us, The Fast & The Furious, Jurassic Park, Minions, and more - is launching an all-new direct-to-consumer streaming service. It will seamlessly bring together the breadth and depth of NBCU’s broadcast and cable television series, movie titles, premier sporting events, and renowned news reporting... all in one destination… all in one app.
We are building a world-class team of smart, hungry and fearless professionals who are energized by the possibility of working at the epicenter of content, technology and culture. Join us if you would like to be a part of this exciting initiative.
The Sr. Director of Change Delivery, a member of the Direct to Consumer group, will provide change delivery support across enterprise level initiatives, guiding and harnessing subject matter experts from the broader NBCU portfolio. This position is responsible for leading multi-functional and diverse teams while fostering and promoting a collaborative work environment. This role is tasked with both identifying business requirements while also crafting a narrative framework to elucidate business needs both short and long term. This role reports to the Vice President of Change Delivery Direct to Consumer.
Identify working group participants, based on project needsDrive business requirement identification and foster cross functional communicationPinpoint upstream and downstream dependencies, risks and opportunitiesPartner with project teams to outline short and long terms goals, KPIs, and objectivesInfluence adoption of new processes, always driving towards operational efficiencies across all business units Translate complex technology processes for the broader business teamTransform detailed business plans and specific business requirements into a clear vision and storyDevelop project strategies and plans, including stakeholder assessment, communications, leadership alignment, change readiness, and end-user training where appropriatePartner with PMO team to ensure project execution is in accordance with PMO methodology, including project plans and toolsProvide direct support and coaching to Business Analysts
- 5+ years experience in either the project management or business analysis field
- Experience working across all digital media functions, including content, marketing, business development, technology, ad sales, data and research
- Strong leadership skills with the proven ability to coordinate and influence team members from multiple internal departments and external vendors
- An attention to detail while reviewing project deliverables for completeness, quality, and compliance with established project requirements
- Ability to clearly and concisely articulate complex concepts for a variety of audiences
- Demonstrated ability to overcome obstacles and negotiate resolutions to complex problems
- Ability to organize meetings including creating pertinent agendas, managing conversations, and summarizing the results into a set of decisions made and next steps
At NBCUniversal, we believe in the talent of our people. It’s our passion and commitment to excellence that drives NBCU’s vast portfolio of brands to succeed. From broadcast and cable networks, news and sports platforms, to film, world-renowned theme parks and a diverse suite of digital properties, we take pride in all that we do and all that we represent. It’s what makes us uniquely NBCU. Here you can create the extraordinary. Join us.