Sr. Product Designer
- Full Time
In this role the Sr. Product Designer will be responsible for designing experiences across web and mobile applications that will be used by millions of customers!
- Design web and mobile experiences, thinking conceptually and applying a user-centered approach to requirements
- Work on feature updates and optimization
- Create storyboards and sketches to communicate interaction design concepts
- Make a real impact at scale through new product launches
Required skills / qualifications for the ideal Sr. Product Designer (please provide specific examples of how these apply to you):
- BA and 5+ years of experience
- A strong product design portfolio that demonstrates how you design to solve customer needs
- Excellent grasp of the design thinking and prototyping process, including product/interaction/visual, with the know-how to move from pencil on paper to layout to pixel-perfect handoff using tools such as Sketch, Invision, and Zeplin
- Deep understanding of design principals and industry trends
- Expert communication and presentation skills with ability to clearly present your work, as well as give and receive constructive feedback
- Expert partnering with cross functional teams in launching new products and improvements to existing features
Our client, a major online retailer, needs a Sr. Product Designer to join their team onsite 40 hours/week in San Bruno. Company shuttle available!