Marketing Specialist + Design
3 days left
- Full Time
A client in Silver Spring, MD is looking for a Marketing Specialist to join their team for about a 3 month contract.
- Work with team in the execution of partner campaigns and programs designed to drive objectives and goals.
- The Marketing Specialist will manage the maintenance of the an affiliate website and the affiliate incentive program
- Be responsible for the creation of promotional marketing materials, support development of creative assets and other sales materials, as well as provide tactical support to brand managers.
- Manage vendor relationships for the maintenance of the website and execution of the incentive program.
- Execute regular website refreshes to showcase priority programming, manage brand asset updates
- Work with internal teams to coordinate affiliate communication and mailings including weekly toolkits, newsletters and programming highlights.
- Develop affiliate-facing promotional materials and customized sales tools for client presentations to drive partner engagement efforts
- Concept, design and deliver elements for marketing campaigns, digital marketing assets, social media assets, direct mail, brochures, posters, exhibits, microsites/apps
- Create/manage content for the internal website for the affiliates to use in marketing promos
- Manage a Rewards program for the affiliates
- Minimum of 2 years Digital design / website experience.
- Project management, event marketing a plus.
- Must possess strong creative, collaboration, analytical, organizational and verbal/written communication skills
- Core competencies in project management, attention to detail, managing diverse workload under tight deadlines.
- Must be comfortable in fast-paced environment.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office and Adobe Creative Cloud, especially Photoshop, Illustrator InDesign.
- Knowledge of HTML and web standards. Customshow experience a plus.
- Web analytics, SEO, SEM experience a plus.
- Some travel may be required.
- Must be able to maintain a web site
- Must be able to create digital marketing tactics
- Experience with a loyalty/rewards program management
Apply for Marketing Specialist + Design
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly