Social Media Producer, Fast Company
4 days left
- Full Time
As the publisher of both Inc. and Fast Company, Mansueto Ventures is home to two of the most iconic and vibrant brands in the world of business publications. Every day, the content, awards and events we produce help entrepreneurs and innovators succeed. All provide useful insights, spark essential conversations and provide much needed inspiration.
Inc. is the voice of the American entrepreneur. We inspire, inform, and document the most fascinating people in business: the risk-takers, the innovators, and the ultra-driven go-getters that represent the most dynamic force in the American economy.
Fast Company is the world’s leading business media brand, with an editorial focus on innovation in technology, leadership, world changing ideas, creativity, and design. Written for and about the most progressive business leaders, Fast Company inspires readers to think expansively, lead with purpose, embrace change, and shape the future of business.
Just as Inc. and Fast Company pride themselves on advocating progressive and innovative business practices, all of us at MV are determined to walk the talk. We strive to be a transparent, dynamic, and responsible organization that gives all of its employees a meaningful role in helping to shape what we do and how we do it.
About The Role
The role of Social Media Producer at Fast Company is to create, manage, and schedule all day-to-day social media content across Fast Company’s key social channels. The Social Media Producer also follows larger media trends and strategy shifts, and works to define and maintain Fast Company’s unique brand voice across all platforms. This position is part of the Digital Growth team, which is responsible for social media, newsletters, search, partnerships and other audience development initiatives across both Fast Company and Inc.
What You’ll Be Doing
- Schedule all daily social posts across Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, and other platforms as needed, using appropriate social language
- Track and re-socialize over-performing content, including links, images, and videos
- Monitor Social Flow, Crowdtangle and Chartbeat for social analytics and content performance data to identify high potential stories; recommend and execute tests to improve platform performance
- Drive audiences to specific content to support business goals, including events, applications, videos and sponsorships.
- Pitch content to partners and maintain a weekly social swapping schedule
- Assist on other social media or Digital Growth team tasks as needed
What We’re Looking For
- Bachelor's degree in journalism, communication, business, or a related field preferred.
- Prior media or publishing experience and/or related internships a plus
- Familiarity with Adobe Photoshop and/or Illustrator a plus
- Knowledge of internet trends and social media platforms, and interest in Fast Company’s areas of coverage
- A moderate-to-intense obsession with correct spelling and grammar.
- Ability to adopt Fast Company’s brand voice
- Key skills: organization, problem-solving, creative thinking, multitasking
How to Apply
Send an email to email@example.com explaining why you're a fit, links to your relevant social media profiles, and your resume.
Mansueto Ventures is an equal opportunity employer, and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status or any other characteristic protected by law.
Apply for Social Media Producer, Fast Company
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly