Director of Digital Services
- Full Time
We’re looking for a Director of Digital Services to lead a team of creative, technical and customer service professionals. In this position, your operational management experience will help grow and develop a fast-paced, client-centric team. You will understand the digital needs of the healthcare market and formulate policies, programs, systems and procedures that meet client needs and meet growth and profitability objectives.
Our corporate office is located in Walla Walla, Washington. We’re open to considering remote employment that would include regular travel to the corporate office.
What you’ll do:
- Manage day-to-day operations of Digital Services. Manage departmental staff to ensure that each member effectively and efficiently accomplishes expectations and that company duties are fulfilled competently and without disruption.
- Understand our product offerings, have a passion for all things digital, and serve as the internal and external evangelist for Coffey’s digital services.
- Oversee project managers for new websites and redesigns to ensure that project profitability targets are met, kickoff meetings and implementation schedules function effectively, and high client satisfaction is achieved.
- Collaborate with the Director of Creative Operations to develop and implement effective strategies for integrating products and services to provide a comprehensive communications solution for clients.
- Participate as a member of the Executive Management Council.
What you’ll get:
- Work that is exciting, engaging and fulfilling.
- Co-workers who are creative, collaborative and dedicated.
- A work environment that is customer-centric.
- Relocation assistance.
- Comprehensive medical, dental and vision coverage and company contributions to a health savings account.
- Competitive 401(k) plan.
- Company-paid life insurance.
- Eight paid holidays.
- Paid break between Christmas and New Year’s.
- Three weeks’ PTO, prorated based on start date.
- Free, healthy snack options.
- Profit sharing.
What you’ll need to succeed:
- Bachelor’s degree in management, marketing, business, computer technology, communications or related field or equivalent education or experience.
- 6 to 10 years’ experience in business operations, managing personnel across multiple disciplines within creative services design/development.
- Advanced understanding of digital technology.
- Ability to establish and manage the department project management and workflow processes and systems.
- Highly developed skills in fostering synergy, enthusiasm, optimism and energy in the workplace, while being firm and decisive about meeting policies, procedures, deadlines and goals. Ability to motivate staff in a positive, respectful manner and communicate clearly to foster effective teamwork.
- Demonstrated ability to provide exceptional customer service.
- Ability to travel to visit with prospects and clients.