Strategic Client Solutions Executive (SAM)
- Full Time
- Oversee assigned temporary client portfolio within NextGear Capital’s key dealer space who have $50k-$1MM lines of credit.
- Regular client engagement via phone or on-site visits as needed.
- Utilize reporting system, aggregated data, and SalesForce tools to aid in tracking and managing of assigned client base.
- Reconcile collateral audit issues and engage with client to ensure compliance with NextGear Capital expectations.
- Track client utilization and leverage risk data to maximize client performance.
- Collect and analyze dealer financials, when applicable, for risk and organic growth opportunities.
- Complete monthly account reviews for risk and organic growth opportunities.
- Establish client goals to achieve NextGear Capital performance goals.
- Conduct any required and due quarterly consult calls and quarterly visits to discuss the financial solvency of the client, account management and industry insights.
- Work collaboratively with corporate operations team members to achieve monthly/annual goals.
- Work collaboratively with NextGear Capital Team Members to drive revenue, grow Cox Automotive, and maximize profitability through controlled growth and risk mitigation.
- Identify client risk and coordinate with the risk department to analyze and develop collections strategies.
- Conduct on-site visits/orientation calls with new clients while on market coverage.
- Strong interpersonal, written communication, and verbal communication skills are essential to be able to interact with clients and collaborate with internal team members at all levels in the organization.
- Strong Analytical skills.
- Proficiency in Excel, Word, and SalesForce.
- Ability to take consultative approach.
- Ability to analyze financial data.
- Strong negotiation and collection skills.
- Conduct direct dealer collections on assigned portfolio.
- Coach desired dealer behavior as it relates to account performance.
- Work with Corporate Operations to identify, monitor and resolve accounts.
- Generate weekly and monthly reports on area of assigned markets/regions.
- Must have a valid driver’s license
- All other duties as assigned by Company
- High School Diploma or equivalent required; Bachelor’s degree in business or a related field preferred
- 3-5 years of related experience in a finance, risk or client-facing role required; auto Industry background preferred
- On the job ability to learn new products/services offered and adapt to policy/procedure changes are required.
- Secure a Performance Manager I position in market within 7-12 mths.
- Sitting, standing for extended periods of time
- Driving – Must have a valid driver’s license with a positive driving record.
- Driving for long periods of time
- Travel – Must be able to travel every day. Overnight travel 25% or more
- Relocation – Must be willing to relocate within 6 – 12 months.
- Computer work
- Driving, Auctions, Business locations, Remote home office
About Cox Automotive
Cox Automotive Inc. makes buying, selling and owning cars easier for everyone, while also enabling mobility services. The global company’s 34,000-plus team members and family of brands, including Autotrader®, Clutch Technologies, Dealer.com®, Dealertrack®, Kelley Blue Book®, Manheim®, NextGear Capital®, VinSolutions®, vAuto® and Xtime®, are passionate about helping millions of car shoppers, tens of thousands of auto dealer clients across five continents and many others throughout the automotive industry thrive for generations to come. Cox Automotive is a subsidiary of Cox Enterprises Inc., a privately-owned, Atlanta-based company with revenues exceeding $20 billion. www.coxautoinc.com
Cox is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer - All qualified applicants/employees will receive consideration for employment without regard to that individual’s age, race, color, religion or creed, national origin or ancestry, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, physical or mental disability, veteran status, genetic information, ethnicity, citizenship, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Statement to ALL Third-Party Agencies and Similar Organizations: Cox accepts resumes only from agencies with which we formally engage their services. Please do not forward resumes to our applicant tracking system, Cox employees, Cox hiring manager, or send to any Cox facility. Cox is not responsible for any fees or charges associated with unsolicited resumes.