Creative Marketing Associate
- Full Time
CertifiKID is Where Families Explore, Play & Save! We help families across the U.S. create amazing memories at unbeatable prices. We feature the best of everything families want and need in their local cities, as well as the nation's favorite brands.
The Creative Marketing Associate will report to the CEO and Founder of CertifiKID (Jamie Ratner) and work in close coordination with the COO (Amie Morville) and Director of Administration & Marketing (Kim Humphrey). This position’s primary focus is the support of sales and marketing in the production of fresh, innovative deliverables that translate complex ideas into compelling digital experiences for the mom audience.
- Create, guide and manage the development of creative elements for marketing materials, blogs, emails, deals, deal collections, promotions, and all web, print, and digital marketing collateral.
- Develop marketing, business, and social media strategies and recommend implementation plans in order to grow subscriber base and boost sales. Coordinate with team to guide efforts in implementing these plans.
- Manage CertifiKID’s social media accounts, including Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest, and Instagram. Includes writing and editing copy to be posted on social media channels, as well as crafting social media advertising campaigns.
- Serve as media relations coordinator on behalf of CertifiKID, crafting press releases, communicating with press, and scheduling appearances/events.
- Maintain company repository of creative elements, including images, graphics and copy.
- Attend community events as a CertifiKid representative.
- Assist with development of new projects.
- Spearhead and manage content strategy for both small-scale and large-scale projects, harnessing strategy, digital and brand design, compelling content, and technology.
- Analyze brand tracking, market trends, consumer need, and the competitive landscape.
- Meet budget standards by forecasting and managing expenses.
Skills and Qualifications
- 3 years of experience creating marketing/advertising campaigns from developing the vision and message to overseeing production on time and under budget
- Understanding and past experience creating integrated content across all marketing channels -- digital, social media, paid media, mobile, and print
- Proven experience with concept development
- Strong writing skills for both long form and short form content
- Strong creative vision with an understanding of business objectives
- Prior project management experience, with a focus on creative direction
- Be capable of prioritizing work and resources across engagements based on short- and long-term needs.
If you are interested in the Creative Marketing Associate role, please submit a cover letter and resume, and a member of our staffing department will be in touch with you shortly.