- Full Time
Position: Account Supervisor
Location: Irving / Las Colinas
Status: Freelance / Potential Full-Time
Estimated Duration: 3+ months / Potential Full-Time
Rate: Up to $40 per hour, depending on experience
Our client a leading agency in Irving is looking for an Account Supervisor with specific experience across CRM, email, and direct mail!
This long-term, ONSITE, contract will start as soon as we've identified the appropriate candidate, and continue (40-hours per week) for at least 3 months, with the potential to convert to full-time for the right candidate.
We are looking for an assertive, diplomatic, sharp Account Supervisor with strong agency experience to help lead a large account! The ideal candidate has 5+ years in account leadership specific to CRM, email, and / or direct mail. Finance experience strongly preferred.
You'll be working with a quickly expanding team and for one of the top agencies in the country to work for!
What You'll Be Doing
* Drive multichannel program and campaign development
* Author daily client communications (reports, SOW docs including timelines, budgets, description of deliverables).
* Coordinate team meetings and client presentations.
* Facilitate the development of project briefs.
* Manage projects, solve problems, and lead execution.
* Track project budgets, scopes and Change Order process. * Develop business reports and competitive advertising/marketing analyses.
* Help create marketing communications plans.
* Write simple marketing plans.
* Participate in presentation and selling through of creative.
* Help balance internal creative and media input / ideas with strategy and client preferences.
If you feel you are qualified for this position please send your resume (and samples if applicable)
Creative Circle is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. Creative Circle will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable law. If you need a reasonable accommodation in the application process, please contact your Recruiter (the person you'll be interviewing with) or a member of our Human Resources team to make arrangements.